sweat

Y/N couldn't tear her eyes off of Harry.

He had his eyes closed with his head tilted back while he played the drums, knowing the song so well he didn't have to look. His long, sweaty hair went past his shoulders, swaying along with his head whenever he bopped his head to the music. He showed off his various tattoos, glistening whenever the light hit his sweaty skin. His mouth was slightly open, his tongue sometimes darting out to wet his lips. The heat was licking his skin all over, his skin prickling with sweat.

Harry knew that Y/N was watching him from somewhere in the big crowd that was cheering loudly, trying to find her. He would look through all the people, looking for the face he recognized the most. He enjoyed looking at all the many people, though, smiling from all their loud cheers and whistles.

The music was loud and thumping against the floors. The atmosphere was so... electric. The raunchy sound of electric guitar, the loud thumps of each hit of the drumsticks, the loud singing and almost yelling, it all felt so electric. It made pure adrenaline run through Harry's veins that went all throughout his body, it made him feel such euphoria.

Y/N was cheering along with the crowd, sometimes taking a few pictures with a couple fans. Her eyes were mainly focused on Harry, admiring how he looked while he was up there.

Harry eventually found Y/N in the crowd, laughing and shaking his head a little when she waved at him innocently.

He looked like pure sex.

•••

"Need you so bad." Harry said against Y/N's lips, placing his hands on her hips and squeezing softly. They were back at the hotel they were staying at for now and Harry was still high on all the adrenaline. He was so needy, unable to take his hands off of Y/N and stop running his hands all over her body. He couldn't stop begging and saying how much he wanted—or needed her.

The kiss they had was hot and messy, their tongues sliding against each other's and their tastes lingering on their tongues. Y/N's hand was on the back of his neck, lightly gripping the hairs at his nape. Harry's fingers were digging into Y/N's hips, gripping them so tightly she was sure he was going to leave bruises for her to see the next day.

"Yeah, baby?" She chuckled softly, pushing his hair away from his face. "You looked so pretty on stage." She murmured and Harry hummed, leaning in to press wet, open-mouthed kisses to her neck. She moaned softly and tangled her hand in his hair, her other hand slowly trailing down his chest, eventually reaching the bulge in his pants. She palmed him over his pants softly, the small whimper that he let out against her skin making her smile a little, and she pressed her hand a little harder against him.

"Please." He groaned softly.

"Please what? I need to know, darling." She said calmly, even though she knew exactly what he was begging for.

"Please touch me." He sighed softly, leaning into her touch, "I've been so good for you, please."

He was a sight to see, honestly. He was so tall and muscular yet he was such a pathetic little mess for Y/N. He would melt into a puddle beneath her feet whenever she degraded him and called him her little whore, his eyes would roll to the back of his head whenever she called him a good boy, and he would get off simply from the reminder that he was all hers.

"Maybe." She said softly, "Wanna use you first."

Harry looked at her, pleading with his eyes. His pretty pink lips were shiny with spit and Y/N just wanted to make him cry.

"Get on your knees. Don't touch yet."

All Harry could do was listen, so he got down on his knees in front of her, maintaining eye-contact. He watched her every movement, wishing so bad that he was the one undressing her instead of her having to do it herself. He took his lower lip in between his teeth, inhaling sharply at the sight of a pair of lacy panties clinging to her body deliciously. He watched her unclasp her bra and ignored how it fell to the ground right beside him, his eyes flickering to her soft tits that he wanted to kiss and suck.

She looked divine.

"Eat me out." She said bluntly, "But don't touch."

Harry only nodded and shuffled a little closer, looking up at her as he took the waistband of her panties in between his teeth, pulling them down her soft thighs. He kept his hands on his thighs obediently, his nails digging into the fabric of his black jeans a little bit. They eventually fell to her ankles and Harry looked at her sweet pussy, leaning in whilst darting his tongue out to taste her.

"Fuck." She said softly, closing her eyes and tilting her head back a little. She grasped his hair and pulled him a little closer, holding him there. She let out soft moans as he started off slow, running his tongue along her slit and teasing her clit with his tongue.

Harry hummed softly against her in satisfaction, resisting the urge to bring his hands up and hold her thighs. He kept looking up at her as he tasted her sweet arousal, getting impossibly even more turned on purely from her taste on his tongue and her pretty moans entering his ears. He let out a soft whimper when she gripped his hair, telling him to make her come, which became his main and only focus.

He closed his eyes, working her up with his tongue. He would moan and whimper against her ever so often, licking at her core eagerly. She would grip and tug at his hair harshly while letting filthy, obscene moans slip past her lips carelessly. She was starting to get hot all over, getting closer and closer to her peak as the time passed. While Harry ate her out, he subtly started palming himself over his jeans while he ate her out, trying to get himself off.

Y/N noticed when she had looked down and saw, letting out a disapproving sound before using one of her feet to push his hand away.

"Don't touch yourself."

•••

"Shut up." Y/N said firmly while grasping Harry's face, making him whimper while he looked at her. "All you do is whine and beg like a pathetic little bitch, don't you know how to shut up and be good?" She degraded, making his cheeks grow warm.

"Open."

Harry parted his lips and stuck his tongue out when Y/N let go of his face, moaning softly while he watched spit drip from her lips, soon falling down onto his tongue. He swallowed before she even told him to, sticking his tongue out again after, as if he wanted more. That made her chuckle softly and she leaned back, sitting on Harry's thighs.

They were on the bed now, messing up the pristine white sheets on it. Y/N had been teasing Harry for a little while now, riling him up and dragging this out for as long as she possibly could. She would touch him everywhere except for where he needed her most, and she would also touch him exactly where he wanted to her, but just barely giving him any stimulation.

"Y/N." Harry groaned, starting to get impatient.

"Ask nicely, baby."

"Please touch me." He pleaded, desperation clear in his voice. His breath hitched when her hand trailed up his chest and her fingers wrapped around his throat, his slightly-wide eyes looking into hers.

"Use me. You can do anything to me, just- just please touch me."

a/n: i wanna fuck him. also chapter 69!