mirror

"Keep your eyes closed!"

"They are closed!"

A soft chuckle left Y/N's lips as she kept her eyes closed per Harry's request, waiting for him to come out of the bathroom so she could see him in the set she just bought him the other day ago. She knew he had been eyeing it the last time they were out and, well... she couldn't help but buy it. Sure, it was a little pricey, but it was for Harry, so she didn't really care. Plus, she wondered what he would look with it on, with it clinging to his body perfectly in such a sinfully pretty way.

"Promise they're closed?"

"Yes, I promise. Can you come out now? I wanna see you."

Harry sighed softly as he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror, before he looked down at what he was wearing. He ran his hands down his sides, sinking his front teeth into his lower lip, second-guessing whether he looked good or not. He closed his eyes after that, deciding to push those bad thoughts to the back of his head and being sure to not let them resurface, before opening them again.

He put his hand on the doorknob and twisted it slowly, before stepping out of the bathroom. Y/N's eyes were still closed, waiting patiently, and it seemed like she didn't hear the click of the door open because she jumped a little when she heard his voice.

"You can open them now."

Y/N complied, blinking a couple times to see clearly, before she looked at Harry. Her lips parted as she ran her eyes all over his body, getting up from the edge of the bed to go over to him. She placed her hands on his hips, taking in the sight of delicate white, lacy lingerie she bought him hugging his body in the most perfect way she could imagine.

"Christ, H." She said under her breath, making his cheeks go warm.

"Do you like it?"

"Fucking love it."

•••

"You're so pretty, baby. Always such a pretty boy, hm?" She murmured softly as she pressed soft kisses to his collarbones, stopping for a second to suck a mark onto his skin. She couldn't get her hands off of him now, it felt physically impossible, because how could she get her hands off of her boy when he looked like that? When he dressed himself up all pretty for her? She was practically going insane, her head spinning so fast she was going to get dizzy soon if she kept running her hands along Harry's precious body.

"Yeah?" He said quietly, picking at the waistband of his panties. She noticed his fidgeting and gently pushed his hand away, continuing to kiss down his chest.

"None of that." She pressed a kiss right to the middle of his chest.

"You're the prettiest thing I've ever seen. The prettiest."

A small smile tugged at the corners of Harry's lips, the pink blush on his cheeks deepening. She leaned up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, pressing her forehead to his after.

"I'll show you how pretty you are, yeah? Show you how I see you."

•••

"Look at yourself. Watch me fuck you. You see how pretty you are? So pretty yet so fucking dirty." Y/N said in Harry's ear, forcing him to look into the full-length mirror she had placed in front of the bed. He was still wearing the lingerie since Y/N didn't want to take it off of him, therefore all she did was push his panties aside to be able to fuck him. Her arm was wrapped around his waist to prevent him from falling over, her chin perched on his shoulder to look at him through the mirror, too.

"My pretty boy." She said possessively, pressing a gentle kiss to his shoulder. She looked down at where her strap fucked in and out of him over and over, groaning softly from the filthy sight. She thrusted into him harder, going deeper into him, eliciting even louder whines and moans from the boy.

"'S so good." Harry sighed dreamily, tilting his head back to rest it on Y/N's shoulder. His eyes were closed and he let himself melt, leaning into the pleasure completely. It was like he was giving his body to her at this point, letting her use it as much as she wanted.

"Yeah?" She chuckled softly and he nodded, letting out a loud moan when she thrusted just right.

"C'mon, open your eyes. Want you to watch yourself. Don't look away."

Y/N figured she should spend her money on him more.

a/n: sorry it's so short :( but i'm working on a longer oneshot!! it's... fun :)