you're so fun

Satisfaction. 

Harry felt so satisfied.

As he kept his face buried in Y/N's neck, all he could feel was heat licking his skin over and over and bites of pain from the four hands digging into his skin and tugging at his hair harshly. He already knew he was going to have bruises and red marks tomorrow and it only made him even more worked up than he already was. Just the thought of seeing the aftermath made a shiver run down his spine. It hurt to have nails dig into the soft flesh of his hips and fingers pull at the strands of his hair but he got pleasure from it, sometimes craved it.

Amongst his own moans, Leo's groans and curses and Y/N's whines and moans mixed into the warm air that surrounded them. They would tell Harry the filthiest of things, fucking his mind out of him, making him fumble over his words and fight to get them out like his tongue was tied into a knot. The things they would say would just get tucked into different little parts of his brain for him to remember for days and days and he was sure he would never get tired of them.

"Look at you." Leo murmured softly, taking a hand off of Harry's hips to press two fingers against Harry's lips, pushing them into his mouth gently. Harry only whimpered softly around them, sucking and running his tongue along them so messily drool was escaping from the corners of his mouth. "Nothing but a poor, desperate slut." He looked at Y/N, who was still moaning with a smile on her face.

Y/N let out a soft laugh and looked down at where Leo made Harry fuck into her with every thrust he gave him before letting her eyes fall shut, tilting her head back. Her back was pressed against the headboard of the bed and Harry was on his knees in between her legs, his cock buried deep inside her. Leo was fucking Harry whilst Harry fucked Y/N, so everytime Leo fucked into Harry he pushed him into her. Sometimes Leo would stop and make Harry do the work, watching amusedly as he would fuck himself back against his cock and into Y/N's cunt.

"So pathetic." Y/N said, now watching Harry suck on Leo's fingers like a poor, desperate slut.

Harry felt so satisfied.

a/n: so sorry i update so slowly! my time management is really bad and i haven't quite been in a writing mood lately, so i tried and i hope this turned out okay! tell me who you imagine leo as and what you want to see in the future (concepts, kinks, etc.) :)))