bondage

"You're so pretty when you're tied up."

Y/N chuckled softly at the sight of her lover. He was laying on their bed, tied up with rope. Harry's cheeks had also gotten quite pink from what she said, shifting a little. There was a blindfold over his eyes, preventing him from being able to see. Y/N wanted Harry's senses to heighten to make everything more pleasurable and intense. Harry wanted that, too. She had also put a plug in him before all of this, making him keep it on the whole day.

"Please." Harry let the soft plea roll off of his tongue.

"Begging already?" Y/N said mockingly and Harry shut his mouth, his lips folded into a thin line.

Y/N couldn't contain the small grin on her face as she looked at his body. He was just laying there, completely at her mercy. And he liked that. He liked when she was in control. She would do all the things that would make him go crazy in such a pleasant way, a way where his mind would swirl and sometimes go foggy as she touched him.

"Oh fuck." Harry whispered under his breath when Y/N wrapped her hand around his cock. She gently squeezed his base and he jumped a little bit, fucking up into her hand. She let go of his cock, letting it lay against his stomach, hearing the soft whimper he let out at that. She let her fingertips graze his cock, barely even touching him. His hips were starting to move and squirm more, wanting more of her touch because it was too light; too feathery.

"Such a pretty cock." Y/N said softly, rubbing his tip gently. She collected his precum onto her finger, smearing it across the rest of his cock.

"P-please touch me." He stuttered out, his breathing starting to get a little faster than it was before.

"Aren't I doing that? Is it not enough?" Y/N asked him and he shook his head side to side slightly, his cheeks burning with arousal. The tip of the plug was pressing right up against his prostate and all he needed was some sort of stimulation on his cock to make himself come. But she wouldn't give him that, instead teasing him with her fingers and words.

"Fuck!" He gasped, his back arching up a little when she suddenly started stroking him quickly. Precum blurted from his tip, dribbling down the rest of his length. He was starting to get loud now, letting out moans and whimpers from her touch. The plug was pressing right up against his spot just right and her hand continuously went up and down his cock, her thumb sometimes swiping over his sensitive tip.

Harry's stomach clenched. "Y/N, oh fuck. I'm close—so close." He whimpered softly, keeping his lips parted so pants could leave them. His chest was rising and falling with every breath he took in, the rope digging into his soft flesh. Surely there were going to be marks and red spots when she took it off of him.

"Yeah? Be a good boy and come for me." He didn't know if it was the fact that she was working his cock perfectly or the fact that she had just called him a good boy was why he came all over her hand, his hips stuttering as they thrusted up into her hand. Maybe it was both. Either way, his high washed over him, pleasure overtaking his body. It felt heavenly, really. Soft whines and whimpers were leaving his pretty pink lips, loud calls of his lover's name with profanities being tossed in there too.

"Oh!" He gasped, his hips now squirming under her. "S-sensitive. Oh god, fuck, I'm so sensitive. Please." He whimpered, digging his front teeth into his lower lip. Because he currently could not see, the sensitivity running through his body was even more intense than he had ever felt before. It was on the brink of pain, but he kind of liked that.

"Please what? Want me to stop?" She chuckled softly, watching his body rise as she kept stroking him with her hand. She rubbed his tip with her thumb, making him whine loudly.

"Answer me."

"N-no..." He replied meekly, "Don't want you to s-stop, fuck." He moaned, his hands clenched into fists. There was sweat building at his hairline, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes. And eventually they did, fresh tears rolling down his soft cheeks as he writhed on the bed. The things he was saying were barely even coherent, but he was loud. The sounds he would let out would bounce off of the walls and go straight into her head, the best kind of noise.

"Good boy." Y/N said under her breath, completely in awe from how loud he was being. He sounded so pretty, like a fucking melody.

"'M gonna come again, Y/N, holy fuck." He groaned, throwing his head back. He could barely move because the rope around him was preventing him, forcing him to lay still and take in the painful pleasure of her hand around him. She gently squeezed his cock and he gasped shakily, mumbling something along the lines of "I'm gonna come again" while struggling to move his hips up into her hand.

"Oh god." He clenched his jaw, groaning as he spilled all over her fist again. His body was twitching a little as he spurted all over her hand, a new wave of orgasmic bliss washing over him. His hips shifted a little and so did the plug inside of him, which was hitting every single right spot in him. He couldn't help but let out a soft whimper, turning his head to the side as he let out a soft sob from the sensitivity as well.

Y/N pulled her hand away to give him a small break, licking his cum off of her hand.

"Think I'll make you come a couple more times, how does that sound?"

a/n : missed writing oneshots!! hope this was good!! as always, feedback is always appreciated <3