tied up and gagged

"Such a dumb little pup aren't you?" Y/n seethed, running her nails down Harry's chest hard enough to leave bright red marks. He only whimpered in response, unable to speak because of the gag in his mouth. He also couldn't move his arms because of the fact that they were tied to each of the bedposts using rope.

"Always so fuckin' needy." She groaned, thrusting into his hole slowly. His cock laid hard on his stomach, leaking precum pathetically, and throbbing.  "Always saying shit like 'Please fuck me, need to come. I'll be a good boy, I promise.' With that pretty face of yours and you manage to convince me every single time." She added, aiming just right to hit his sweet spot which made him cry out and made his back arch upwards.

"See that? That's my spot." She chuckled softly with the full length of the dildo strapped to her pushed into him fully, forming a bulge in his tummy. His hips squirmed with a muffled cry, biting down on the ball gag while trying to make her move again.

"Shhhh, I've got you." She murmured and started thrusting in and out of him again. She looked down at his sweaty chest, admiring the long red marks going down it. She pinched his sore nipples, listening to him moan behind the gag. She gave him a particularly harsh thrust, making him almost tremble with his back arching up again, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

She wrapped her hand around his cock and gave it a tug, making him jump and groan lowly in the back of his throat. She thumbed at his tip, making him squirm while more precum blurted from his slit. "My pathetic little slut." She said under her breath, focusing on his tip because she knew he was very sensitive there.

He tugged at the restraints keeping him from using his arms and whined when he couldn't move them, making her chuckle and lean her face down so that it was close to his.

"You're not going to touch me, y'hear me? I'm going to be touching you, leaving marks all over your body and such."