daddy

"Daddy, more, more."

Y/N groaned softly at the nickname, tightening her grip on Harry's neck a little. His head was tilted back against her shoulder, knees digging into the mattress, and his back curved obscenely. His body glistened as light hit his skin due to the sweat he had everywhere, his long hair sticking to the sides of his neck a little because of it. His cock was hard and leaking, aching for release at this point.

"Daddy?" She couldn't help but chuckle and Harry's cheeks grew incredibly hot, almost embarrassed.

"Wanna come, please." He gasped out, whimpering when she squeezed at his neck lightly. A soft sigh left his lips, taking the hand that was on his hip off to hold, squeezing tightly. His head was going all fuzzy, like static, and he loved it. His insides were all twisted from the pleasure swirling in him, feeling a pure state of euphoria. His moans were so loud, the neighbors could surely hear them, and even though he felt sorry, he couldn't seem to stop. She was fucking him so deeply and it was all so lovely and Harry was practically going insane because of it.

"You're so fucking filthy, christ." Y/N gritted out, fucking him nice and hard, the way he deserved. She looked down at where her strap fucked into him over and over, listening to the sound of her hips smacking into his ass repeatedly. The sight was so filthy, just as filthy as the words spilling from Harry's lips carelessly, strings of daddy's and please's and more's. She had never even thought of being called that nickname, but now that Harry was calling her it, she liked it.

"More? Is it not enough already?" Y/N sighed softly into Harry's ear and he whined needily.

"Harder. Want it harder."

"Yeah? Want me to fuck the attitude out of you 'til you're crying?"

"Yeah, daddy, please."

a/n: daddy i guess