now

a/n : this is the part two of pretty please!!!!!

"Harry, are you gonna get out of the car or not?" Y/n groaned and Harry shook his head, pulling her into the backseat and closing the car door after. She looked at him confusedly, watching Harry swing his right thigh over both of hers to straddle her gently. An excited smile soon appeared on her face while a bashful one was on his.

"Can't wait anymore. Need you now." He murmured while blushing furiously, leaning in to kiss her.

She chuckled softly before she kissed him back, closing her eyes. Her hands were on his hips, squeezing the soft flesh there. He moaned into the kiss when she ran her hands under his shirt, pinching and tugging at his sensitive nipples. His hand was cupping her jaw gently, his tongue roaming around her mouth.

Her right hand soon went down to his crotch, squeezing his cock through his pants which made him whimper and pull away.

"Strip, sweetheart." She demanded. She knew he loved being called pet names so she took the chance to call him 'darling' or 'sweetheart' or 'my love' whenever she could. Her eyes looked at his pink lips, his saliva and hers with a bit of lipstick smeared all over his mouth. He looked utterly fuckable.

She watched him as he got off of her lap, taking off all of his clothes and throwing them to the front seat before getting back onto her lap. Her eyes raked his toned body, looking at his tattoos as well. She bit her lip gently and started kissing his neck, leaving marks all over down to his collarbones. He whimpered softly in slight pain when she left a dark purple bruise right on his sweet spot, her tongue running over it to hopefully soothe it a bit after.

"Look at you. All mine." She marveled at the sight of him like this, bruises and marks littered all across his neck and collarbones. She looked down to look at his hard cock, a few beads of precum leaking from his slit. She swiped her thumb across his pink tip, bringing her thumb back up to his face to smear cum all over his plump bottom lip.

He hummed softly when he ran his tongue over his bottom lip, tasting himself on his tongue.

"God you're amazing." She moaned softly and pushed her thumb into his mouth, feeling him suckle softly while she placed soft kisses onto his shoulder and chest. His back arched toward her when she took his right nipple into her mouth, licking over the sensitive nub.

He ran his tongue over the pad of her thumb, holding onto her wrist as he did. He was already a moaning mess, she could always make him a moaning mess.

"C'mon. Lean back against the door." She said. He sat down where she told him to and she got up, spreading his legs to get in between them. She got on all fours, grasping his hard cock in her hand. He shivered and moaned loudly when she finally started stroking him, but at an achingly slow pace. She bent his knees up a bit and rubbed the soft skin of the backs of his thighs.

"Stay still." She grunted out and smacked his outer thigh. She kissed his inner thighs after, his hips still thrusting up into her hand a bit because he was still squirmy. The hard plastic at the back of his head wasn't really comfy and didn't feel nice but he didn't care because everything that was going on in between his legs felt fucking amazing.

She coated her middle finger with her saliva, keeping eye contact with him during it all. She released her finger with a pop and spread his cheeks a little, her wet finger ghosting over his rim.

"Oh god." He shuddered, a shaky gasp coming from him. She grinned and took the tip of his cock into her mouth. She gently pushed her fingertip into his hole, also taking his cock deeper into her mouth. The weight of his hard cock resting against her tongue added more arousal that has been pooling in her panties.

"Fuck me." He breathed, exhaling harshly through his nostrils. He tried his hardest to stay still, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists. She moaned around his cock, the vibrations sending shocks all throughout his body.

"Mm, you're gonna make me come. Thank you so much. I fuckin' love you." He moaned softly, her finger pumping in and out of his hole. She took him even deeper into her mouth until his tip hit the back of his throat, making him cry out. He felt the coil in his tummy unraveling quickly, her head bobbing up and down while she fingerfucked him.

"Need you to come. Wanna taste you, sweetheart." She purred and started stroking him quickly, placing his tip right on her tongue with her mouth hung open for him to see. The sight was absolutely gorgeous in his eyes, desperate to find something to grip in his hand. He decided to place his hand on the back of her head, gripping her hair slightly.

"Oh fuck baby!" He cried out when he finally came, his vision going white. His warm and salty cum coated her tongue, his muscles going in between tensing up to relaxing. He groaned and tugged at her hair a little, breathing raggedly while he tried to come back down from his orgasm.

"Sit on my face, please." He said, still panting. He moved to lie comfortably on his back while she positioned herself so that her glistening pussy was right above his face. He moaned softly just from the sight of her cunt all swollen and sticky.

"Sweetheart- shit." Her hips jerked and she moaned loudly. He immediately started licking into her pussy, starting from her slit all the way up to her sensitive clit. He flicked his tongue over her clit in a way that made her head spin and her muscles clench. She took a fistful of his hair in her hand, gripping it while she gently rode his face. He kept his tongue sticking out so she could fuck herself on it, her sweet nectar on his tastebuds.

His hand made it's way down to his cock, jerking himself off while he licked and lapped at her arousal. The pain of her pulling, tugging, and gripping his hair made things even better with his pain kink. He hummed and moaned against her, enjoying the sounds she was making.

"G'na come, g'na come. Oh fuck. You're so good to me, Har. You're too good to me." She moaned and gripped his hair, her eyes rolling to the back of her head in pure bliss. Her orgasm felt like it was breaking her piece by piece, gulping and attempting to catch her breath.

He looked up at her with green, pleading eyes. His mouth was covered in his spit and her cum, a sight for sore fucking eyes.

"Can I make you come one more time, pretty please?"