pay attention to me

"Please..." Harry whimpered into her neck, trying to relieve himself by grinding against y/n. She wasn't paying attention to him, only thinking about what he did yesterday. They were out with friends and he was being greedy. Bitching and moaning on and on about how he was hard the entire time while she was talking to her friends. He was being whiny and just couldn't wait until they got home.

Now, he was grinding against her thigh helplessly in his boxers while she watched whatever was playing on the TV quietly. He was incredibly hard in his boxers, panting against her neck. But she paid no attention to him at all.

"He looks absolutely sinful." She thought to herself, listening to his needy whines through her ears.

"Please! M'sorry, m'sorry. Jus' need to come, please." He pitifully slurred, the friction of all of this against his cock was oh so good. She still stayed quiet and kept watching the TV, trying not to look and watch the way he was trying to relieve himself against her.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck..." He chanted under his breath, starting to get closer and closer to his climax that he's been dying to have since yesterday. His teeth sunk into his bottom lip to stifle all the noise he was making next to her ear as he rubbed himself up and down her thigh.

"This is gonna be so fucking embarrassing." He though to himself in his head, but he got off on it. Embarrassing himself by coming in his boxers just from just all of this friction only made his cheeks heat more.

"Shit!" He sobbed against her neck, his actions coming to a halt as he came in his boxers. He jumped a little when he felt her hand on his ass, rubbing it gently. It was the only time she touched him this entire time and he gulped, shutting his eyes and resting his head on her shoulder.

Then, she finally spoke.

"Did you just come? How pathetic."