punishment

Harry ran up to the stage, pumped to be doing another show in another place. He looked around, listening to the loud screams of the crowd with a big grin on his face. His cheeks were still flushed because of what he and y/n were doing before he went on stage, trying to ignore his incredibly hard cock pressing against the fly of his pants.

Golden started playing and the crowd screamed once again, watching as Harry messily fiddled with the microphone stand, trying to adjust it because it was too short. He gave up and just took the microphone, starting to sing Golden along with the crowd.

Y/n was watching him with adoration (and was a bit aroused if she was being honest), his voice ringing through her ears as she listened to Golden for the almost millionth time.

He tried his best not to make any "suspicious" sounds, though. Like any moans, whimpers, or anything that resembled a sound of pleasure. He kept jumping around the stage and he almost didn't want to because the plug kept shifting in him but he also knew that he wanted to have lots of energy during the entire show.

Y/n sang along and danced a little, also secretly wondering how she would punish him after the show.

a/n : one of the blurbs from yesterday's blurb night on tumblr. :)