merry christmas

"Can I come in yet?"

"No! Sorry... just give me a second."

It was currently Christmas day. Their tree was set up with decorations on it and presents under it of course. It was snowing outside, the whole temperature of the house seeming to be cold from the weather.

Harry was preparing his gift for y/n in their bedroom. Y/n was waiting outside of the room, waiting patiently whilst listening to the soft patter of his footsteps. She bit her lip gently, wondering what his gift was and why he was taking so long.

Meanwhile, Harry was fixing his hair and outfit in the mirror. He placed a Santa hat on top of his head and bit his lip as well, a bit of nervousness bubbling in the very pit of his tummy. His cheeks flushed a nice pink color, rubbing them with his cold hands.

What if she didn't like it?

"Harry?" She knocked once again.

"Come in." He finally said and she opened the door, her eyes darting to his body. Her lips parted with a soft gasp of shock. He bit his bottom lip a bit harder this time, looking at her frame that was standing in the doorway. He waited for her to say something, watching her eyes run over his body.

He was wearing a soft red lingerie set. His cock was tucked into his panties neatly, noticeable because of his slight hard-on. He had sheer stockings on, his hands switching from laying on his tummy and on his sides. The Santa hat on his head made her chuckle softly before closing the door behind her, walking closer to him.

"You look so pretty, angel..." She said dreamily and he blushed more.

"I like your hat." She added with a cheeky smile and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"Really? You... you like it?" He asked, placing his hands on her hips. She nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer for another kiss. He smiled against her lips and parted his, their tongues sliding against eachother as they kissed slowly and deeply.

"Best... gift... ever. I love you so much." She said in between his kisses, making him laugh.

"I love you too." He smiled gently.

"Can't wait to ruin you in this... Can I do that, angel? Can I do that to you?" She asked softly, her hands slightly gripping the hair at the nape of his neck. His cock got harder from excitement, starting to throb and ache.

"Yes, please."

a/n : part two coming soon!