spoiled

"You're so pretty."

Harry's cheeks grew warm and he looked down at himself, glad that Y/N liked how the new set of lingerie she got him looked on him. This was probably one of her most favorite pairs amongst the many other ones she had bought for him in the past. She didn't know what exactly drew her eyes to his body so much. Perhaps it was how it clung to his skin perfectly, and how it looked both so innocent yet so sinful at the same time.

"You think so?"

"Mhm." She hummed, running her hands down his sides gently, making goosebumps rise from his skin.

"Might be one of my favorites." She chuckled softly and he bit his lower lip softly.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"So, so pretty, doll." She murmured, leaning down to press a kiss to his chest. She moved up a little higher and kissed his neck softly, leaving soft, wet kisses. She listened to the soft moans and gasp he would let out whenever she gave him a light bite, sometimes smiling against his skin, amused by his reaction. She even left a couple marks for him to see the next day, licking and kissing over them to soothe the skin.

•••

"Is that okay?" Y/N asked Harry softly while she was tying one of his wrists to the headboard with rope, making sure it wasn't too tight to cut off circulation, but just enough so he couldn't slip his hand through it. They hadn't dabbled in the whole bondage thing and decided that they wanted to try some more of it, to see how much they really liked it because they liked pushing limits.

"Mhm."

She nodded and proceeded to tie his other wrist to the headboard, checking in with him again to see if it hurt too much, which it didn't.

"You okay, baby?"

"I'm okay, promise."

"What's our safeword?"

"Red."

"Good." She smiled softly, spreading his legs to get in between them. She leaned down and pressed her lips to his soft inner thigh, gently sinking her teeth into it after. She licked over the bite and continued to press kisses and mouth at his soft thighs, sometimes going up higher and kissing his hips, but purposefully avoiding his cock. She left marks on his thighs, too, so he would see them and feel them whenever his thighs rubbed up against each other tomorrow. She'd press kisses to the waistband of his panties, but that was as far as she would go.

"Y/N." He said when he was starting to get impatient and frustrated, already turned on simply from kisses and bites. He always loved it when she paid attention to his inner thighs, nibbling and licking the soft flesh there.

"Shh, what do you want?" She asked him, spreading his legs a little wider.

"Want you to touch me, please."

"Aren't I touching you already?"

"'S not enough." He said in a whiny tone.

"Where do you want me to touch you then?" She asked whilst sitting up, rubbing his thigh gently with her thumb. She glanced down at his cock for a second, seeing how he was straining against the delicate fabric of his panties, his tip peeking out from the waistband a little bit.

Harry got shy, so Y/N took matters into her own hands.

"Do you want me to touch you here?" She asked him, squeezing his thigh a little, watching him shake his head. She let out a soft chuckle and trailed her hands higher, rubbing his hips gently and running her hands along his sides.