sensitivity

"Mm... Fuck." Harry slurred into the hot air, feeling y/n's warm mouth around him. Her soft hand was around his base and god it felt heavenly. She gave him languid strokes while suckling on his tip, feeling himself leaking onto her sweet tongue. He opened his eyes for a second to look down at her, bringing his hand up to guide her a bit lower onto his cock.

"Taste s'good." She said after pulling off, stroking him a bit faster now. He whined in response, fucking up into her hand.

"Look at you... So hard and leaky for me. Bet you wanna come, don't you?"

"Yes, god, yes. Wanna come so bad."

"I'll make you come, pretty boy."

She stuck her tongue out, running it along the underside of his cock. He cursed lowly, his one hand gripping the sheets while the other was fisted in her hair. He couldn't help but tug at her hair a little, her mouth wrapping around his pink tip. He let out a soft whimper at that, bucking his hips. She held him down, though, tonguing at his slit.

"Oh, fuck me." He said in a high-pitched tone, her tongue running over his frenulum.

"Y'sound so good, fuck. So loud. You sound so pretty when you're whimpering, baby." She moaned softly.

"Please let me come. Need t'come."

"I never said you couldn't..." She said, dragging her tongue over his tip.

"O-oh, fuck."

"Been such a good boy lately... You can come whenever you want." She hummed, slowing down her strokes. She bent his leg up to see the pretty plug nestled between his cheeks snugly, using her other hand to push it deeper into him. The plug hit his spot just right when she did that, causing him to whine loudly from the very back of his throat.

There was a filthy and wet click with every drag of her hand over his cock, precum dripping down his length.

He threw his head back, his mouth hung open as he moaned shamelessly from the immense pleasure he was feeling. Sweat was building up at his forehead, his eyes shut tight while he listened to her sweet, sweet praises. God it felt like he was in heaven.

"So pretty. Such a pretty cock. Pretty boy." She pulled the plug out a little and pushed it back into him, a soft gasp leaving his wet lips. His back arched up a little, digging the heels of his feet into the soft mattress. He gulped and left his lips parted as he panted, letting out the deepest and most pornographic moans.

He struggled to move up into her hand, his movements shaky and stuttery. Even his sounds were shaky, drowning in the pure pleasure she was giving him.

"Feels s'good, baby." He slurred, whimpering when she ran her thumb over his tip.

"Fuck, m'so s-sensitive." He stuttered, the tip of the plug hitting his spot dead on. She kept it there while grinning a little, watching him writhe and whimper. She twisted her wrist with every stroke she gave him, softly kissing his inner thighs. She bit down on the soft, milky skin and left marks all over, kissing over them to soothe the tender skin.

"O-oh fuck." He whined. "M'gonna come." He choked out and closed his eyes tightly, gripping the sheets while he came all over her hand and his stomach. Sensitivity ran through him, his hips unable to stop shifting. She wouldn't stop pressing against his prostate, letting out whines because of that. Her strokes got slower over time, helping him ride out his orgasm. She watched him in awe, watching as his back arched up with the filthiest moans spilling from his mouth.

"Fuck. Such a good boy." She praised, pulling her hands away from his sensitive cock and the plug. She ran her fingers over his thighs, coaxing him back into relaxation. He breathed in deeper breaths and let his heartbeat slow down, fucked out from his orgasm.