camboy

Harry loved attention.

He absolutely loved drinking in all of the praises and compliments people would give him whenever he streamed, showing off his body to them to be praised and admired. Heat would never fail to rise to his cheeks as he read the comments that popped up, so many people calling him pretty or hot and so many people telling him they wanted to touch him, wishing to feel his skin against theirs. It made him feel so flustered.

"Oh fuck." Harry gripped the edge of his chair, whimpering as he continued to stroke himself even after coming, his fist and stomach all sticky with the mess he made. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, squeezing his thighs together as if that would do anything. As much as he wanted to stop, he couldn't, because it felt so good but in such a painful way. He was so sensitive already, but he brought his other hand up to run his thumb over one of his nipples, a shiver rippling through his entire body from the feeling.

"I wanna-" He cut himself off with a small whimper when he squeezed himself at the base gently. He was now looking directly into the camera, reading the non-stop comments that kept popping up on his laptop screen. "I wanna be good f'you."

He felt his cheeks grow a little hotter from the people encouraging him to come again, a small smile rising to his face. He ran his thumb over his tip and jumped a little from the sensitivity, letting out a wet gasp. He decided to just use his palm, rubbing it against his tip repeatedly, making himself whine and throw his head back again. He could feel his thighs trembling a little now and he dug his teeth into his lower lip harshly.

"Fuck." He panted out, deciding to stop and just continue stroking himself because he was going to come embarrassingly fast, melting a little in his chair.

After his show, he was reading all the comments, seeing how all of them loved it and lots of suggestions for next time.

ynsusername: loved it :)

a/n: btw his username is @ harryispretty