new

"Are you new?"

"Huh?"

Harry looked up from the glass in his hands to see who owned that voice, if they were even talking to him. His eyebrows were raised as his eyes landed on a woman who was suddenly sitting next to him, his comical surprise and confusion making her chuckle softly. She tilted her head to the side a little and raised an eyebrow, waiting for a response, which Harry forgot because he suddenly had no idea how questions worked anymore.

"Y-yeah, I'm new, I guess. How'd you know?"

"She half-owns the place." The guy behind the bar, who actually talked to Harry a little while ago when he first arrived, asking for his name and what brought him to such a place amidst the filthy noises slipping past mouths, chains rattling, whips cracking, things like that. Zayn, was his name, Harry had learned in return and his questions were surprisingly comforting because they were so normal, which... why wouldn't they be? It's not like he would have probably asked what Harry liked in bed because he was a bartender, but Harry was just... nervous and everything was so new to him.

"Oh please, he just likes to think he owns it too." She laughed and Zayn narrowed his eyes at her as he handed her a drink.

"So you own the club?"

"Yeah. Interesting place, huh?" She smiled a little and raised her glass a little before taking a small sip, placing it back down on the counter.

Harry laughed, "Yeah, yeah, really interesting."

a/n: sex clubrry!!! if i were to make this an au, what would you guys like to see? i'm curious!! but anyway thank you for reading, feedback is always appreciated :-) love you!