so pretty

"Mmm..." Harry hummed, feeling y/n press soft kisses onto the plushiness of his inner thighs. She sunk her teeth into the milky skin, making him gasp softly as she left a couple marks and hickeys. He relaxed from her touch, melting into a puddle of pleasure and bliss.

"Fuck." He groaned, now feeling her spread his cheeks to reveal his hole.

"So pretty baby." She chuckled softly, running her finger over his hole delicately which made him shudder. She pressed kisses onto the soft skin of his ass, rubbing his hips and the backs of his thighs.

"Do- shit, do s-something." He stammered with a slight whine. He groaned quietly when she kept pressing soft kisses onto him, getting closer and closer to his hole. She teasingly blew cold air over his sensitive hole, making him shiver and let out a breathy 'fuck'.

"Be patient." She replied, pushing his head down onto the mattress so his ass was in the air. He felt so exposed to her, goosebumps rising from his skin and shivers running through his body from her feathery light touch. His cheeks warmed up from slight embarrassment, listening to her murmur and slightly push her fingertip into his hole so he could feel the slight burn of it.

"Baby please." He begged softly, pushing his ass back against her while pleading for her to do something.

"Aww, are you getting embarrassed?" She cooed and leaned down to his face while stroking his pink cheek with her thumb. He only became more embarrassed and shut his eyes, his adam's apple bobbing up and down. She chuckled and leaned back up on her knees, basking in the sight of him so exposed just for her.

"Please just do somethin'." He pleaded, spreading his legs wider.

"Why so impatient, hm?"

"S'embarrassing..."

"What's embarrassing? Me looking at you while you're like this? Christ H, if only you could see yourself right now. A sight for sore fucking eyes."

"I'll do something, sweetheart. I said be patient." She then tutted, patting his side gently.

He whined in reply and stuck his middle finger in his mouth, coating it in saliva and reaching back to ghost over his rim. Her lips parted with a soft gasp as she watched him. He pushed his finger into himself ever so slowly, easing it in gently to lessen the burn. She couldn't say anything as if she was speachless because of the filthy sight in front of her.

"Feels s'good." He moaned which snapped her out of her trance.

"Alright, alright that's enough." She huffed out and gently pulled out his finger, making him whimper and plead for more and more and more.

"Yes, yes fuck." He moaned softly just from hearing a lube bottle open. She chuckled quietly and coated her fingers with lube, pressing a soft kiss onto his ass while she pushed one finger into him. He sucked in a sharp breath and groaned, her finger sliding in and out of him with ease.

"So desperate." She cooed from behind him, now two fingers pumping in and out of him. She was scissoring her fingers a little bit while he was moaning and whining from the pleasurable feeling.

"Is this what you wanted, hm?" She asked and earned a high-pitched whimper in reply with a slight nod of his head. She used her other hand to hold his hip, pulling him back to meet her hand. He was babbling almost nonsensically, whimpering her name and groaning low profanities.

"Yes. Please, more."