just a little nap

"S'too big." Harry whimpered into y/n's neck while tears leaked from his eyes, falling down his flushed cheeks. He was holding onto her for dear life while he sunk down onto her strap-on, his eyes closed tightly as he went at an achingly slow pace.

"Shh, you can do it. Know you can." She cooed softly, rubbing the soft flesh of his ass. He whimpered again, whining when he finally bottomed out. She whispered praises into his ears while trying to soothe his crying, kissing his tears away with her hands running through his soft curls. She placed her hands on his hips, squeezing the soft skin, listening to his soft whimpers and whines.

"Y/n! Fuck..." He whined when she shifted a little, the cock filling him up hitting all the right spots in him.

"Shh, I got you. M'right here." She reminded him and he gave her a little nod, soft puffs of air hitting her neck. Her fingers traced patterns onto his back, her skin against the soft fabric of the sweater he was wearing. He loosened his grip on her t-shirt after realizing that it was too tight, swirling his hips in small circles that caused small moans to slip from his lips. He leaned closer and pressed wet kisses onto her neck, his hips shifting every once in a while.

"Let's fall asleep now, yeah?"

"Need to come."

"Later. What's your safe word?"

"Pumpkin."

"Good boy. Try to fall asleep for me, baby."

a/n : halloween is cominggggggggg,?/&.@-@@: anyways gn everyone will be working on requests tomorrow! <3