too pretty

"You can't just walk around places looking like this, you know what it does to me." Y/N murmured against Harry's lips, making him smile as he kissed her. She pushed her hands up the skirt Harry was wearing, surprised to feel that he wasn't wearing any underwear underneath it. She groaned softly into the kiss and gripped his ass gently, making him moan into her mouth.

"You like it?" He asked her softly after pulling away and she hummed, leaning down to press her lips to his neck.

"Fucking love it."

Harry laughed softly, his laugh turning into a moan when Y/N sucked a mark onto his skin. He had taken off his underwear once they had gotten home, leaving him completely bare under that pretty little skirt he was wearing. He would feel the thigh highs hugging his legs rub up against each other whenever he took a step, the socks ending just a couple inches where the skirt did.

"C'mon, lie down for me."

•••

"You can't stare all night, you know."

Y/N chuckled softly as she looked down at Harry who was lying on the bed right in front of her, one of his knees bent up, allowing her to take a small peek of what was under his skirt.

"Would if I could." She murmured before getting onto the bed, now hovering over him. He smiled up at her, dimples popping in his soft cheeks, and she laughed once more before leaning down to press her lips to his.

"You're too pretty, baby."