love can be so simple

"Are you done?"

"Sorry, sorry." Harry sniffled and laughed softly, rubbing his nose that had a slightly red tint to it now. At first, it was one single sneeze. Then that one single sneezed into a whole row of multiple other sneezes, which ultimately made them pause the sex they were having so he could sit up and grab a few tissues from the nightstand.

"Maybe you've got a cold." Y/N asked and leaned in to kiss his cheek. She had been sitting between his legs, holding the duvet around her body since she had grown a little chilly, watching Harry pull multiple tissues from the box and get more and more embarrassed with each one he took.

"No I don't." Harry said dramatically and put the box back down on the nightstand. He hated getting sick. He hated it because it meant Y/N had to fuss over him all the time and constantly have to take care of him despite her having to do different things that day, because she did that every single time he got sick. She would claim that "it's not that important" and continue to check Harry's temperature and bring him food in bed, giving him kisses even when she wasn't supposed to.

"Do you wanna continue, or...?" Y/N asked after a few beats of awkward silence of them just looking at each other, stupid smiles on their faces.

"Kinda awkward now, innit?" He murmured, the smile on his face growing.

"Still kinda hard." She joked and Harry glanced down at her lap, where the strap-on was still harnessed around her hips.

"Oh my god, you fucking suck." He covered his face as he burst out in laughter, shaking his head. "And for that, we're not continuing anymore."

a/n: still kinda hard 🤷‍♀️