cuddles

a/n : this one has no smut but subrry's cute in it so

Harry sat down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn, beside Y/N. He was about to cuddle into her side to watch a movie with their friends, until he noticed she was... already cuddling someone else.

They had friends over just for fun and they all decided to watch a movie together. They did this often. They all wanted to stay close and stay in touch. Everyone was already watching, except Harry. Harry was watching Y/N in disbelief, blinking owlishly as she cuddled with someone else.

"Y/N..." He whispered quietly with a frown.

He was jealous.

"Hm? What is it?" Y/N turned her head to look at him, taking a piece of popcorn from the bowl he had in his lap before popping it into her mouth. He didn't say anything, just looking at her with sad eyes like a kicked puppy. She furrowed her brows a little and it suddenly clicked in her head, glancing at her best friend's head resting on her shoulder.

"Cuddle with me? Please?" Harry kissed her cheek and she chuckled, unwrapping her arm from her friend, who did not care at all and just continue watching the movie, instead putting her arm around Harry.

"Idiot." She murmured quietly with a small shake of her head, continuing to eat popcorn. She winced a little when he nudged her side with his elbow, laughing quietly while pinching his thigh.

"Oi, lovebirds. Quit it with all your love over there."