hot weather

"How are you two?" Harry and y/n's friend, Amiah, asked them with a smile. It was quite hot out and they had a couple friends over so they decided to have some cold drinks and go out to the pool. The sun was beaming down on them, making the tops of their head hot from the extreme heat of the sun.

"I'm good. Hate that its incredibly hot out though." She chuckled softly before looking at Harry. "What about you, Haz?" Y/n smiled smugly at him, making him glare at her slightly.

"I'm-" He was cut off because he choked on air, feeling her subtly thrust up into him under the water. He tried to cover it with a cough and a clear of his throat, glancing at y/n before looking back at Amiah. "I'm good. Glad we have a pool." He finally said, pinching y/n's side.

"What about you?" Y/n smiled sweetly, Harrys hand clenching into a fist.

"I'm good." She smiled and took a sip from the icy cold drink in her hand. "Job's going well actually." She continued.

"I-I thought you didn't like the pay?" Harry stuttered slightly. His cock was incredibly hard in his swimming shorts, trying his hardest not to explode right then and there. The water rippled a little because he grinded against her gently, gentle enough so that Amiah wouldn't see.

"No, no I found a different job. Absolutely love it. Didn't I send you some of the pictures I took?" Amiah was a photographer now, taking pictures of intricate designes and people but Harry had seemed to have forgotten.

His mind was blank but all he could think of was y/n fucking him into oblivion so that he could finally come. He knew that that wouldn't help him at all but he really wanted that to fucking happen. It seemed like his head was empty and the voice in his head was echoing in his mind with such filthy thoughts, his cock pulsing and throbbing from below.

"Right!" He chuckled awkwardly. "They were um, they were gorgeous. Right y/n?" He asked, craning his head to the side to look at her. She had to bite back a laugh because of how this was turning out but it was hard, a grin spreading across her face.

"Yeah Amiah. I loved them." She nodded and smiled warmly.

"Amiah!" One of their other friends called out to her and they both watched her go over to whatever they had to show her. Harry sighed in relief, thankful that she was gone because of what y/n was doing.

"Oh thank god." He said in his head, thankful that she left because it was starting to get unbearable.

"Fuck." He whispered to himself, moving his hips in small circles that wouldn't get noticed by anyone but y/n. He tried to make it not obvious that he was getting fucked by his girlfriend in the ass in front of his friends but it was hard to not just let out a loud and deep moan and let his head fall back against her shoulder. She thrusted up slightly which made him gasp quietly and gulp. It was hard to not come too because the dildo was hitting him in all the right spots as he grinded against her. The pleasure was taking over him, swallowing him whole.

"Enjoying yourself there, hm? Couldn't even keep up a conversation because all you could think about was the cock filling you up, right?" She chuckled from behind him and a pink color spread across his cheeks.

The cock was hitting his sweet spot in such a delicious way that his body felt tingly and his head felt fuzzy. He fought off the urge to come right then and there but it was hard not to because he could. She didn't put a cock ring or anything similar to one on him because she trusted him. She trusted him that he wouldn't come because he's a good boy.

She laughed softly and he splashed cold water onto his face because of the hot rays of sun beaming down on them. She leaned back against the edge of the pool, basking in the sight of drops of water slowly running down his back. She looked at his back muscles and watched how they flexed every time he moved. She was getting quite wet herself, and not because of the pool water, no.

This was such sweet torture and he loved it.

"You're a menace."

"You wanted to get fucked."

"I was thinking, oh I don't know, when our friends have left and we're alone?!"

"You didn't deny my offer to get fucked right now, though."