pretty baby

"Mm... fuck." Harry sighed out when Y/N took his cock deeper into her mouth, tangling his hand in her hair. He watched her for a second, gulping, and struggling to keep his eyes open. He kept his lips parted, moaning and whimpering softly from the pleasurable feeling of her warm mouth around him. His other hand gripped the sheets softly, his grip sometimes so tight his knuckles were white.

"A-ah." He gasped out when his tip hit the back of her throat, gripping her hair a little. He closed his eyes and let his head sink into the pillow beneath him, letting the pleasure course through his body.

Y/N was laying on her stomach as she sucked Harry off. Her one hand stayed at the base of his cock as she licked over his sensitive tip. She enjoyed making him feel good. She liked seeing how he looked when he was filled with pleasure. She liked how he sounded. She liked the things he would say. She liked many things.

His sounds were always so soft and pretty; so pleasing to the ears. His body was a sight to see, his muscles tensing because of the pleasure. His touch was to die for, he was always gentle. His voice was sometimes smooth and sometimes a bit rough, but she liked it when he was whiny too.

"How does that feel, hm?" Y/N asked him, stroking him slowly with her hand. He whimpered softly and thrusted up into her hand a little, gripping the white sheets.

"Good. F-feels good." He breathed and Y/N hummed, admiring his body. There was a thin sheen of sweat on his skin. His chest was rising and falling because of every pant that left his lips. His face was flushed. His hair was messy and sticking to his forehead a little because of sweat.

"Yeah?" She chuckled softly.

"Mhm, feels s'good, promise." He moaned softly. He felt her gently squeeze his base which made him gasp shakily, his hips stuttering as they thrusted up into her hand.

"Need your mouth." He whined softly and Y/N leaned in to lick over his tip slowly before taking him into her mouth. She slowly bobbed her head up and down once more, stroking whatever couldn't fit in her mouth. She closed her eyes and sucked him off, the noises he would let out traveling to her ears.

Harry's back arched up a little when he hit the back of her throat, groaning softly. His orgasm was bubbling in the pit of his stomach, creeping up on him. His front teeth were sunken into his lower lip, possibly drawing blood because of how hard he was biting. He was getting close, his breathing getting more ragged and his sounds getting louder.

"'M close." He panted out and Y/N kept sucking him off, using her tongue to get him closer.

"So close." He said after a bit, whimpering softly.

Eventually his high finally reached him and he hit his peak. his hands were gripping her hair and the sheets, babbling mindlessly. He let out strings of profanities and Y/N's name over and over again, pleasure washing over him in waves, his body getting flooded to the brim. His eyes were closed tightly and his mouth was hung open, letting out choked moans and gasps from the incredible feeling of his orgasm.

Harry let out a dreamy sigh when Y/N pulled off of him, melting into the mattress.

•••

"You always get what you want, don't you?" Y/N chuckled softly as she kneeled behind Harry, gently squeezing his hips. Harry giggled and buried his face in the pillows beneath him, pushing his ass back against Y/N.

Y/N gently gripped the soft flesh of his ass, digging her nails into him. She left crescent moon-shaped marks on his skin, gripping his ass in greedy handfuls. She leaned down and licked over his hole, making him whimper quietly. She chuckled softly at his reaction and moved to press wet, open-mouthed kisses all over his ass, now teasing him.

"More, please." He asked softly.

"You're such a good boy." She said as her lips tugged up at the corners a little bit, leaning in to lick a stripe over his hole. Harry nearly closed his thighs but he tried his best to keep himself spread for Y/N, gripping a pillow tightly. He let out soft moans and whined as she licked into him, pushing back against her a little bit.

Y/N hummed against him as she licked into him, fucking her tongue in and out of him. She gripped his ass as she moaned against him, closing her eyes. She couldn't get enough of the pleasured sounds he would let out, practically addicted to them.

But like, who wouldn't be?

Harry muffled his sounds by burying his face in a pillow, his eyes closed tightly as he took in the pleasure. His back was arched beautifully, his legs spread for Y/N. His cock was hard and throbbing and he was still sensitive from his last orgasm, only increasing the pleasure he was feeling. Y/N's tongue felt so good, fuck, it felt so fucking good.

"S-shit, oh my god." Harry gasped out, biting his lower lip hard.

"Can I touch? Need to come." He panted out and Y/N pulled off of him for a second, giving him a light spank.

"Always such a good boy, such good manners. Touch yourself for me, my love." She said and Harry wrapped his hand around his cock, whimpering softly as he stroked himself slowly.

Y/N licked a stripe up from his balls to his hole, digging her nails into his ass as she continued to lick into him. He was starting to get loud and whiny again, a telltale sign that he was close. All she focused on was making him feel good.

"Fuck! I'm gonna come, fuck." He groaned, stroking himself faster. A couple tears had fallen down his flushed cheeks because of the overwhelming pleasure, his head getting cloudy. His heartbeat had gotten so loud he could hear it in his ears and his breaths came out in heavy pants, whimpering Y/N's name.

Harry let out a soft whine as he came all over his fist and the sheets for a second time. Shocks of sensitivity went through his entire body. His whimpers were loud as he stroked himself through his orgasm, his thighs trembling a little bit. His other hand was gripping a pillow tightly, so tight that veins were visible.

Y/N pulled away after a little while and Harry practically melted. He laid on his back, trying to regain his senses again.

She leaned over him and brushed his sweaty curls away from his face, watching his eyes flutter open.

"Kiss, please." He murmured softly and she chuckled before leaning in, giving him a soft and tender one to the lips.