L-bomb

"I love you." Harry mumbled softly, all fucked-out. His brain was still trying to fizzle down from everything they just did but he felt like he was in a dream, as if he were lying on a cloud up in the sky. It just slipped out of his mouth without him even realizing it, something he would have to deal with the next morning. He loved her, isn't that fucking insane?

"I think I love you too." Y/N whispered to herself after coming back from the bathroom, shuffling underneath the covers and snuggling up close to Harry, who had let sleep take over him already. She pressed a small kiss to his cheek and closed her eyes, smiling to herself.

•••

Harry said he loved Y/N.

It was now the next morning and he had woken up before Y/N. Her arm was draped over his stomach, face smushed into his arm, sleeping peacefully. Harry probably hadn't blinked in like five minutes, hoping to god that when Y/N woke up she wouldn't mention it. Why did he let himself do that? Now things were going to be completely awkward!

He was startled out of his thoughts when Y/N started shifting, slowly awakening from her slumber. She pressed a kiss to his arm before rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, sending a sleepy smile up to Harry.

"Morning. I love you." She mumbled out.