virginity

"Wow, that's-" Harry gasped and y/n couldn't help but let out a breathy laugh, shutting her eyes. He filled her up just right, her arms coming up to wrap around his neck.

"C-can I move?" His voice was soft as he spoke.

"Yeah, yeah. Go slowly." She instructed and he nodded a little, pulling out a bit before gently thrusting in. He had to bite his lip hard to hold back a whimper from how it felt. She felt so warm and smooth around him. It felt heavenly, possibly the best thing he had ever felt in his life.

"Yeah, yeah that's good, you're good." She moaned softly and he thrusted again, slowly. He blushed from the praise because he could admit that it was nice to hear her say that to him.

His forearms were firmly planted beside her head, his eyes sometimes flickering down to where they connected. His thrusts were slow and gentle, scared that he would hurt her if he went too fast. He closed his eyes, letting out a quiet moan, because to be honest, he didn't know if he should make noise. He didn't know if she would like that or not.

It was his first time ever in his life having sex with a girl. He didn't know what to do and she was glad she was helping him through this. He wanted to make her feel good and he wanted to make himself feel good too. It was definitely pleasurable, for the both of them. He attained the perfect pace, thrusting in and out of her perfect body.

"D-don't hide your moans; don't be quiet. I bet you sound pretty."

Harry's cheeks got impossibly pinker.

a/n : i couldn't help myself here's a blurb for you all 😭