make you want more

"Fuck." Harry half-sobbed, half-chuckled, hips fucking upwards to run after the pleasure. He inhaled sharply and tried his best to relax, feeling his muscles tense up and sweat beading down his forehead. His face was flushed and his teeth were digging into his lower lip so hard he was close to bleeding, hands clenched into fists from where they were digging into his back from underneath him, wrists kept together with tape.

"You okay?" Y/N was smiling, stroking him slowly, kneeling between his legs. Her other hand was kneading one of his thighs and she was aching to sink her teeth into the soft flesh to leave teeth marks and dark purple hickeys. She leaned down once more, keeping her eyes trained on his face as she stuck her tongue out, running it over his tip, causing him to gasp wetly and try to squeeze his thighs together.

"Oh, please, mommy, please, please, please." Harry mumbled out quickly, almost to tears. "Please." He groaned out louder, mouth falling open in a silent moan and his back arching up when her lips closed around him, letting out a soft 'ha' as his back met the bed once more.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" She spoke after pulling off again for what felt like the millionth time at that point, making him sob in disappointment. "You were begging and begging earlier and you're still begging, what do you really want?"