after a long day of work

Leo brought a hand up and grasped the tie that was still around Harry's neck, pulling on it lightly as if it were a leash, his other hand gripping his thigh with his arm wrapped around it. All that Leo and Y/N managed to take off of his body were his shoes, pants, and underwear. He was still wearing the white button-up he wore to work that was completely unbuttoned, with his black tie still keeping it on him. Harry still even had his socks on, one of his ankles resting against Leo's shoulder.

As soon as Harry came in through the front door, he was needy. He was stressed out, starting to feel a headache coming on, until he felt hands wandering his body and kisses against his lips, then it all melted away. Now he was moaning and whining in their bed, cheeks burning and thighs trembling ever so slightly.

But his noises were soon muffled when Y/N swung one of her thighs over Harry's head, her knees digging into the soft mattress, soft moans now starting to slip past her lips when Harry eagerly started licking into her, wrapping his arms around her thighs so she couldn't pull away. He was moaning against her, digging his nails into her soft thighs.

Leo couldn't help but lean in to press his lips against Y/N's, moaning wantonly into her mouth. They kissed for a while, slowly and teasingly, licking into each other's mouths and stopping ever so often to just pant and groan. Leo pulled away after a little while and looked down at where his cock fucked in and out of Harry, cursing under his breath, before he spread the precum that had been drooling from the tip of Harry's cock down, slowly putting his hand around him.

"Fuck." Harry had pulled off of Y/N to whine, back arching up and making her chuckle. She moved off of his face and leaned down, licking over the seam of his lips to open them up, tasting herself on his mouth. "You're so needy, aren't you, baby? We'll take care of you." She murmured.