my phone's filled with you

"Jesus, you haven't even been in the frame right this entire time."

"Oh, come on, Y/N."

She laughed softly, "Sorry, sorry." She mumbled under her breath, moving her hand back a little to adjust the angle. Harry was now more in frame as she looked at her phone screen where she was recording him. Her one hand was holding her phone while the other was on Harry's knee, a small thing to make sure he wouldn't close his legs. She looked up from her phone screen to look at Harry's flushed face, smiling at him, making his cheeks grow even more hot.

"Is it alright now?" He asked breathily.

"Yeah... yeah, it's good. Just touch yourself for me now, c'mon."

Harry whimpered softly as he slowly started moving his fingers into himself once more, allowing his head to tip back, exposing his throat that was shiny with a thin sheen of sweat. It was so bare, just waiting to be filled with marks that Y/N's lips were itching to make. But she stayed with just recording Harry, occasionally running her hand down the side of his thigh or pushing his legs a little wider. Her eyes were trained purely on his body, watching it tense ever so often.

"God, you're a sight." Y/N murmured under her breath, her eyes flickering up to Harry's face when his breath hitched and she assumed he found his spot because he kept his fingers in one spot, moaning louder and gasping as he squirmed a little from his own touch. He was about to use his other hand to wrap it around his cock, until Y/N suddenly piped up and made him pause.

"No, don't touch yourself." She said calmly and Harry couldn't help but let out a small grunt of frustration, reluctantly dropping his other hand down again.

Harry was starting to close his legs again but she firmly pushed them apart, "C'mon, show me." She said with a little more sternness in her tone. She hooked her hand under his knee before letting the tips of her fingers travel down his inner thigh. She was now just watching through her phone screen, her one hand shaking a bit as she recorded him. Her fingers grazed the ones he had inside of him and he whimpered, trying to get his fingers deeper inside.

"Poor thing." She chuckled softly, loud enough to be heard in the video, but not enough to reach Harry's ears. She was teasing him, like she was about to push her own fingers in beside his, only to continue to stroke his inner thighs instead, sometimes digging her nails into the soft, sensitive flesh there.

"Please." He begged prettily and her smile grew a little.

"Please what? What do you want?"

"More, please?"

"Then give yourself more, lovely." She tilted her head to the side a little as she looked at his flushed face, watching him sink his two front teeth into his lower lip as his brows knitted together in frustration.

"Want yours, please?" He asked breathily and she hummed. Her fingers traveled back down once more and she teased him again, listening to the pleased moan he let out.

"What, like this? Right beside yours?" She asked and he nodded furiously.

"Please, please, please." He murmured quickly.

"Get them wet first." She said and he whined as she pulled her fingers away again, jumping a little when she gave his thigh a small pinch because of that. He felt her fingers pressing against his plump lower lip and he parted his lips, allowing her to slide two of her fingers into his hot, wet mouth. She was now recording his face as he immediately got to work, running his tongue along the length of her fingers and sucking on them lightly. His pupils were blown wide, nearly taking over the mossy green in his eyes, as he looked into hers the entire time. He was still moaning as he was fucking himself and Y/N would groan quietly from the sinful sight.

Once they were deemed wet enough, she eventually pulled them out of his mouth, a small string of saliva falling against his chin.

"You're so greedy, you know that? Always get whatever you want."

"Yeah, 'cause you never refuse." He smiled brightly at her and she narrowed her eyes at him before she gently started easing her fingers into him beside his, making his back arch up with a filthy moan spilling over his lips.

"See?" He huffed out.

"Say another word and I'll leave the room."

"You wouldn't."

"Right, I wouldn't." She chuckled softly, tilting her phone down so their fingers were more visible.

"Full." He gasped out, "So fucking full."

"Yeah?" She looked up at his face for a second, "Poor thing's so worked up."

"I wanna come." He nearly sobbed out, feeling so full with both his and Y/N's fingers fucking in and out of him over and over. His cock was just laying against his stomach, drooling precum. Harry had been fighting to not just stroke himself until he made a mess, instead gripping the sheets so tight his hand was starting to ache. "Please, wanna come so bad."

"Wanna make a mess all over yourself, huh?"

"Yes, yes please?"

a/n: i have i blurb ready in the drafts... should i post it? thanks for reading, love you all!