pretty baby

"Who told you you could wear that?" Y/N mumbled against Harry's lips and he couldn't resist the small smile that crept up onto his face.

Y/N had a pretty boy under her, his lips soft against hers. Her hands were tangled in his hair, gently gripping the soft curls that were on top of his head. She was straddling him, her head tilting to the side to deepen the kiss even more. Her tongue dipped past his lips, tasting how sweet he was.

"Please." Harry let the soft plea roll of his tongue, tilting his head back once Y/N started pressing kisses to the column of his throat. He let out a small whimper when she sucked a mark onto his collarbone, sinking his teeth into his lower lip as she gently kissed over the mark she had left.

"Please what?" Y/N whispered against Harry's skin.

"Please fuck me." He blushed, shifting from beneath her.

She smiled softly, leaning her head back up to peck his lips quickly. She let her hand travel lower down his torso, all the way down to the hem of the skirt he was wearing. She listened to the sharp inhale he sucked in as she let her fingertips dance across his thigh, spreading his legs a little wider.

"Filthy." Y/N said with a small chuckle once she realized he wasn't wearing underwear beneath the skirt and Harry's cheeks warmed up even more.

"Please." Harry whimpered softly. "Need it."

"What do you need, darling? Need my hand?" She teased him and he groaned, wrapping his fingers around her wrist to guide her hand closer to where he needed her most.

"No... Answer my question. Use your words." Y/N tsked and he had to hold back a whine when she pulled her hand away from him. She leaned over him, looking into his bright green eyes while pushing his curls away from his face.

"Please touch me... Your hand, your mouth, a-anything." Harry placed her hands on Y/N's sides as he was speaking, giving her hips a soft squeeze. She let out a low hum at his reply, leaning down to press a kiss to the tip of his nose. Another desperate plea quietly spilled from his lips and she shushed him, telling him that she was going to make him feel good soon.

She leaned over to their nightstand, opening a drawer to pull out a nearly-empty bottle of lube.

Y/N leaned back to sit on the tops of his thighs, lifting his skirt up which had him blushing all over again. She gathered spit in her mouth, letting it dribble down to the tip of his cock. His hips jumped from the feeling, letting out a quiet moan as he watched.

"F-fuck, Y/N." Harry gasped when she thumbed at his tip, closing his eyes tightly while pressing the back of his head into a soft pillow. He felt her slowly start to stroke him, not being able to stop himself from thrusting up into her hand a little. His nails dug into the fabric of his her T-shirt she was still wearing, cursing under his breath.

"You look so pretty." Y/N said softly and Harry laughed a little, his laugh soon turning into a soft moan when she squeezed his base.

There was precum beading at his slit, dripping down onto the rest of his cock. She watched his body writhe beneath her, listening to the heavenly sounds he would let out because of the pleasure she was giving him. She was in awe, really. He truly looked incredibly pretty. The pink blush that was on the apples of his cheeks was such a pretty shade, just like his soft pink lips. That, and the outfit he was wearing. She knew he wore it because he knew it would rile her up.

"So fuckin' filthy." Her words were laced with filth too.

"No, no please." Harry mewled when Y/N pulled her hand away, his eyes snapping open to look at her.