night out

"Don't poke me in the eye."

"Why would I do that?" Y/N snorted, trying to do Harry's makeup as he sat on her lap. She just finished doing her own and thought it would be easier if Harry was just up close, which led to them moving over to the bed and Harry sitting down on top of her thighs (there wasn't enough space on a chair, okay?) His hands were resting against her sides, sometimes squeezing and sometimes running up and down over her dress.

"Stop moving!" Y/N grasped his face gently, making Harry open his eyes while a smile rose to his face, dimples popping in his lightly pink cheeks.

"'M not moving, you are." He murmured and Y/N only huffed, jerking his head lightly to make him stop moving. She moved her hand down to his jaw gently, tilting his head up so she could start doing his lips. She sunk her teeth into her own lower lip as she did, never once tearing her eyes away from his pink, plump lips that looked like they were just begging to be kissed and bit and licked over until their lipstick was smeared all over each other's mouths.

But, you know, that would happen after their night out.

"Done." She said softly, clearing her throat as she tried to get all the filthy things out of her mind as she zipped up her makeup bag, sending a soft smile up to Harry as he looked at himself through a mirror.

"Not that bad."

"Not that bad?!"

Harry grinned and leaned down, pressing a kiss to Y/N's cheek to leave a mark.