nice party

"Thanks for coming guys!" Florence said gleefully. It was her birthday and she invited most of her friends to a gathering at her place. Decorations were set and people were wearing silly party hats everywhere.

"No problem! It's an amazing party!" You replied, laughing and took a sip from the drink in your hand. The party consisted of a happy Florence and her amazing drunk friends.

"Yeah this is great!" Your slightly drunk lover said to Florence. His words were a bit slurred from the amount of alcohol he had consumed but he was roaming around and talking to everyone. You loved seeing Harry like this. Seeing him happy and enjoying himself around other people he's truly comfortable with.

Florence blew the candles out on her cake that had the numbers 25 at the middle. Everyone surrounded her as she blew out the candles, cheering and taking a sip from their drinks when she did. Including Florence herself.

Harry stood beside you, cheering loudly and laughing before saying cheers to everyone and bumping eachothers drinks.

"We should fuck." Harry slurred slightly into your ear after taking a sip from his drink which made you chuckle before pecking his lips quickly.

"Why?"

"'Cause I'm horny."

"Not here."

"C'mon!"

"Nope."

"Harry, this is someone else's home. I don't think they'd like it very much if we fucked in one of their bedrooms." You rolled your eyes and took a sip from your drink.

"Was thinking if we could have a quickie in one of the bathrooms..." He murmured, scratching the back of his neck.

"No! Harry c'mon, we'll fuck when we get home, yeah?" You compromised and he deadpanned before walking away.

It was getting pretty late and Harry surely had enough alcohol in his system, so you guys bid your goodbyes to your friends and said happy birthday for Florence once last time before getting into a cab and got on your way home.

"Can you at least kiss me? Please?" He looked at you, giving you a cute pout.

"Fine." You rolled your eyes before leaning in to press his lips against yours, his arms wrapping securely around your waist to keep you flush against him while you made out slowly in the back of a random guy's cab.

His lips were moving slowly against yours. His tongue swiped over your bottom lip, indicating to part your lips and you did. You let his tongue roam around your mouth, your hands coming up to gently tug at his soft brown curls. The feeling of your nails scratching his scalp and your dainty hands pull at his hair made him moan in your mouth. His hands rested on your lower back or traveled down to your inner thighs, rubbing the sensitive skin there.

You felt his hand cup your center, a blush creeping up onto your cheeks once he started rubbing you through the fabric of your pants. You felt yourself getting wetter in your panties and your clit starting to throb. You were thoroughly enjoying the sensation of the fabric rubbing against your pussy.

You slowly pulled away from the kiss, your lips brushing against his and saw that you were close to arriving home. So you gave him a quick peck before grabbing your purse so everything was ready in your hands when you arrived.

Harry's cock was hard and was desperate for your release, dirty thoughts roaming around his head.

Once you arrived at your home you both got out of the cab and grabbed your keys from your purse, opening the front door and entering with Harry following behind you like a lost puppy looking for it's owner.