desperate

"Please, baby." He begged, almost whining from where he was sitting. Y/n was checking emails or whatever on her laptop whilst Harry's head was on her shoulder, trying desperately to make her touch him. "M'so hard. It hurts." He groaned frustratedly as she kept typing on her laptop.

"Be patient."

"C'mon love. You've been at it for so long." He grumbled, squeezing her thigh only to get his hand pushed off.

The reason Harry was being so desperate is because he had a buttplug in him. And a cock ring so he couldn't come. She had put the plug in him earlier this morning after he took a bath and put a cock ring on him soon after. It was now nearing 6 pm. He'd been wearing both all day without even getting the slightest chance of coming. She wouldn't let him. Even though he'd beg and beg, she wouldn't.

He didn't wanna take off the cock ring because then he'd disobey her. He didn't want to get punished because that's what she would do to him if he did take off the cock ring and made himself come.

He just wanted to be touched by her. Maybe even just a kiss or a cuddle — or fucking him into oblivion so he could finally come. Whichever she liked better.

"Jus' a kiss. Please?" He was on the verge of tears at this point, just wanting even just a millisecond of attention from her. His eyes glossed over once she didn't say or do anything, bottom lip starting to tremble. She started to feel bad because it seemed like she was ignoring him at that point. And she didn't want that. She gave him a little smile after looking away from her laptop screen and gave him a sweet little kiss on the lips.

"No need to cry, sweetheart." She said softly, looking into his watery green eyes.

"Can I come, please?" He whispered against her lips, his hard cock straining in his comfortable sweatpants. The cock ring made him even more annoyed, preventing him to come or any of the sorts. He'd been whining and moaning all day, begging her to let him come.

"I guess you have been good for me today..." She hummed after pulling away, deciding if she should let him come after all how long she hadn't let him whilst scanning his face. There was a glint of hope in his eyes, biting his lip while waiting for her answer. God he wanted to come so bad. It was the only thing he was craving for at this point. The dull ache in the pit of his tummy and his throbbing cock that was waiting for any kind of release.

"Suppose I should let you come, hm?"

"Yes, yes please. Wanna come so bad." He whimpered.

"Go to the bedroom. You better have no clothes when I get there." She said, tone stern and he nodded, scrambling to get off of the couch to get to the bedroom which made her laugh softly. She watched him for a second and closed everything that was open on her laptop before shutting it down, closing it and getting up to head to where he was.

Once she got there, she stood in the open doorway, watching his chest rise and fall whilst he seemed to be panting softly. She had assumed that he was panting because of how fast he was taking off all of his clothes and getting himself situated on the bed. She smiled at the sight and walked into the room, going into the closet to get something.

She took out their strap-on and attached a dildo that was about 8 inches long, placing it on the bed to take her clothes off. He moaned softly from the sight of her naked in front of him, almost as if everything went blurry and she was the only thing he could see clearly.

She crawled onto the bed, until her face was in front of his, their noses touching. "Are you in subspace, my love?" She asked softly in which he nodded in reply.

"Gonna make you come. That's what you want, right?" She kept asking questions to be sure that he wanted this.

"God, yes please." He breathed, looking at her with doe-eyes.

"Hands and knees please." She said and he turned out, his back arched with his ass pushed out to her.

She ran her fingertips down his spine delicately which made him shiver from the feathery touch. She spread his ass, sucking in a sharp inhale from the sight of a green jewel peeking from his hole. She bit her lip and leaned down to press kisses onto his ass, making him moan softly and beg for just a bit more.

"So, so pretty." She admired him and he whimpered, pushing his ass back further as if he was telling her to do something.

"Do something, love." He whimpered, "Alright, alright." She replied with a soft chuckle and slowly pulled the plug out of him, making him now feel very empty. She opened a bottle of lube and put some on her fingers, easing them into his hole to tease him. He whined out loud and fucked himself on her fingers, making her gasp.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He chanted under his breath and she stopped his movements.

"Stay still." She said and her arm reached around to pull the cock ring off of him, making him whimper in pain but then relax a little. Although he probably wouldn't be able to last long now. Her fingers started thrusting in and out of his hole. He moaned and shut his eyes, relishing in the feeling that he'd been waiting for all day.

"M'not gonna last long." He whimpered and gripped a pillow.

"Hold it. Turn over f'me." She said and he moved to lie on his back. A rosy blush was on his cheeks his eyes were searching hers, waiting for her to do something. She pinched his nipples which made him choke on a moan and she chuckled. She put on the strap-on and coated it in lube, slowly easing it into his hole like she did with her fingers. She gently pushed the tip in, making him gasp and bite his lip hard to try to quiet down his sounds.

She leaned her torso over his, running her fingers through his hair and gently scratching his scalp whilst pushing into him. He moaned and urged her to move once she finally bottomed out. She slowly started thrusting and his tongue ran over her nipple, taking it into his mouth.

"God, I love you so fucking much." She said softly and tilted his chin up to lean down, kissing him gently. He moaned softly and placed his hands on her hips, spreading his legs wider whilst she fucked him. She tugged at his curls, making him whimper into the kiss. He pulled away for a breath and also wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking himself to bring himself closer to an orgasm.

"Oh. I'm-" He cut himself off with a moan, "G-gonna come. You're making me feel s-so good. Can't believe I have you." He praised and opened his eyes to look into hers. His pupils were blown-wide, covering almost all of the green in his eyes. He leaned up and captured his lips in hers once again and instead of his hand, her hand was wrapped around his cock. She jerked him off slowly, trying to make him come like he's been begging to for hours. She thrusted just right and hit his prostate, making him whine in her mouth in a high-pitched tone. She smirked against his lips and kept aiming for his prostate, making him whimper and grip her hips hard enough that there would be bruises tomorrow.

She teasingly bit his lip before pulling away, "Come for me. C'mon, you said you wanted to come." She encouraged him and he gave her a small nod, his back arching up and his eyes rolling to the back of his head with a deep moan rumbling from his chest. She moaned from the sight and his sounds, his cum making a mess on his tummy and her first.

"Good boy, H..." She trailed off, completely mesmerized from the way his body was reacting. He fell deeper and deeper into his subspace, his mind getting cloudy and all he could think of was her. She was the one that would keep him safe. She was the one that would comfort him. She was his home.

"No... no more. Stop, sensitive."

"Okay, okay. Sorry." She whispered and gently lowered her body onto his, not pulling out just yet. She rubbed his side gently and pecked his cheek, his breathing still ragged as he kept panting. He took deep breaths until his breathing was now more calm and stable, relaxing into the mattress and enjoying this serene moment with her.

"Can't believe I have you either."