pretty little bunny

"You just couldn't wait, huh? Look at yourself, just gagging for it."

Y/N chuckled softly as she kept her hands against Harry's hips, keeping her eyes trained on his face as he rode her so desperately, making the most pathetic and needy sounds. She was leaning back against the headboard of the bed, a small smile playing on her lips as she just watched him, saying the filthiest things that would make Harry's cheeks burn with embarrassment, but it would only somehow make him even needier, noisier.

"I just- I just-" Harry panted out, cutting himself off with a whimper, and beginning to speak once more, until Y/N reached up and pushed two fingers into his mouth, making him whine.

"What? You what?" She laughed softly, leaning in close to his face and Harry looked into her eyes, unable to say or do anything but moan around her fingers. She used her other hand to wrap it around his cock gently, causing him to tense up, his thighs squeezing around hers as he moaned shakily. It made her laugh a little and she used her thumb to spread the precum drooling from his tip, making his teeth dig into her fingers.

She made a 'tsk' sound and pulled hands away from him altogether, making him whine and let his head tip back.

"Please."

"You can do whatever you want, angel, I'm not stopping you."

Harry then groaned, starting to get frustrated, making Y/N's lips tug up at the corners.

"Please?" He grasped her wrists and tried to place her hands against his sides because he wanted her touch, her attention, that was all he wanted the entire night, but he didn't get any of it.

"No, I wanna watch. You don't need my help with everything, do you? Just let me watch, pretty."

a/n: so mean...