clumsy

Harry Styles and his girlfriend, Y/N, seen being very handsy in public!

As soon as Y/N turned off her alarm that she forgot she still had on, annoyed that she was woken up so goddamn early (it was about eleven in the morning already) after the night before, she couldn't help but check her notifications. She opened Twitter, which was a mistake immediately, because she saw Harry's name trending. She clicked on the hashtag and her eyes widened slightly when she saw pictures of them from afar when Harry was against the wall of some place with her hands all over him.

She scrolled down, reading all of the tweets and seeing many people freaking out, glancing at Harry who was still sound asleep (and very naked). She found an article that was posted about them, reading through it very briefly and taking a good look at the pictures that had been taken of them, biting the inside of her cheek softly as she tried to hold back a smile, but she couldn't, and let her lips tug up at the corners a little.

"I cannot believe you." Y/N laughed softly amidst all the kisses she and Harry were sharing, slipping the tips of her fingers into the waistband of his pants a little. Harry could only smile and gently push her hands away, making her pout as she pressed her forehead against his.

Harry, being a little tipsy, giggled and said, "They'll see."

"Then I'll show them, yeah? Make them all jealous that they can't have you."

"Oh, shut up!"

Harry threw his head back against the wall behind him lightly as he laughed, and Y/N took that as a chance to press her lips against his neck, smiling gently against his skin when she heard his breath hitch quietly. Harry had his eyes closed, and for once, he didn't want to open them and look around for paparazzi and fans, he wanted to indulge in that feeling, he wanted to feel like he and Y/N were the only ones there.

"Fuck, stop it." Harry laughed airily again when she suddenly snuck her hands in the back of his pants, snapping the waistband of the soft light pink panties she had so nicely gifted him before they went out for the night.

Y/N turned her phone off and placed it down on the nightstand. She looked over at Harry's sleeping form, watching his nose twitch a little, like a bunny, before he shifted a little closer to her, sleeping peacefully.

a/n: title taken from clumsy by fergie! thank you for reading, i love you guys so much teehee 🫶