trembling still

"Oh f-fuck, yeah, please." Harry sighed out dreamily, burying his face into the pillow beneath him to hopefully muffle his loud whines and moans, arching his back and pressing himself against Y/N's face even more, before he even realized that was what he was even doing, quickly curving his back upwards once more as his cheeks grew hot in embarrassment. He glanced over his shoulder for a second to look at Y/N, and he felt one of her hand's slide up the back of his thigh all the way up to his back, sliding it down again slowly whilst pressing down, as if she was encouraging him to arch his back. She wanted to see how much he was enjoying it since his face was facing away from her.

"Just relax..." She chuckled softly after pulling away, looking over at where he had squished his face into a pillow, "Does it feel good?" She asked as she started mouthing at the soft flesh of his ass, gently biting to see what reaction that would elicit from his body and a subtle way to make him answer.

"So good." Harry replied airily, letting his grip on the pillow loosen, his back now arched downwards beautifully and Y/N hummed in satisfaction.

"You want me to eat you out?" Y/N asked as she put her phone down on her lap, where she had been scrolling on Pinterest for quite a while. Y/N had always been open to trying new things with Harry, sexual or not, and she wasn't exactly sure why he was still so nervous despite her telling him exactly that many, many times. She liked trying new things with him, practically loved it.

"...Yeah?" Harry replied tentatively, cheeks still insanely hot and insanely pink. He just wanted to try it since he saw a porn video about it a little while ago when Y/N was on a business trip for a week, which ended with a hand over his mouth, eyes squeezed shut tightly, his toes curled deliciously, and his phone long forgotten beside him because he got so lost in his thoughts and filthy fantasy of Y/N eating him out until he was all sensitive, shivering and squirming.

"Then relax, let me make you feel good."

a/n: debated on making h wear panties but decided not to 🙄... oh well, next time i guess! i actually have a longer version of this in my google docs that i never got the motivation to finish... should i finish it? thank you so much for reading!! feedback is always appreciated and i love you mwah mwah 💋💋