all for attention

"Go, show them."

Harry shifted on his knees to face the camera, forced to look directly into it as Y/N gripped his hair tightly, her other hand holding his jaw, her fingers pressing into his cheeks hard enough to make his lips pucker a little. His pupils were blown wide, cheeks red, chin wet with saliva, chest rising and falling a little quicker than usual with every pant that left his mouth. Multiple messages were coming in quickly, he could hear each one ping, and his eyes scanned over them, every word only stoking the fire burning deep inside of him.

He could still taste her on his tongue, his hunger yearning for just another taste. He wanted to hold onto her thighs as he kneeled beneath her, listening to her soft moans and whimpers that contrasted her rough hands that would grip his hair and slap his face. The pain would only make him moan and smile.

"You get to choose what to do with him this time." Y/N spoke directly to the viewers, and instantly the amount of messages that came in increased significantly. She laughed a little from each little ping! that came out, letting go of Harry's hair and instead stroking one of his cheeks as she read through the messages, waiting for one she liked. "You can choose anything, you already know he'll like it no matter what. Isn't that right?"

She gave his cheek a few light slaps and he nodded in response, letting out a small sound of surprise when she pushed two fingers into his mouth afterwards, eagerly licking over them to get them wet. He felt like such a dog, following her every order since she taught him to.

Y/N was never seen by the camera whenever they did this. All that she ever showed was her lower half—yet sometimes she still felt like the main star of the show, despite having her full attention on Harry and him only. Sometimes they would set up two cameras, one to show Harry's face, and one to show the rest of his lower body to watch him writhe and to see how twisted his face could get.

"When you pay good money, I'll do yours before the others. Does that sound good?" You could practically hear the smile in her voice and Harry had heat rising to his cheeks, excitedly waiting for the donations to come in.

a/n: hii! i'm so so sorry i haven't updated in so long! i've been such a busy bee lately and haven't had time to write 😭 hopefully this little plate of food feeds you guys well enough though, i'll be sure to try to write more often again! :-) and also i feel like this is a good time to ask you guys what you wanna see in writings again, i wanna know what kinkier shit you bitches want! ‼️