consequences

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 9:32 AM

"Fuck, H, just like that. Right there, fuck yes." Y/n moaned softly and bit her lower lip, throwing her head back as she took in every thrust Harry gave her. She couldn't help but smile a little at how good he felt and how romanticized everything felt this morning. Goosebumps rose from her skin, feeling her high coming close.

"You're getting close, aren't you? Can feel it." Harry groaned, his nails digging into the soft skin of her hip.

"God, yes. I'm so close." She said with the end of her sentence turning into a whimper. He chuckled a little and gave her a particularly deep thrust, causing her to gasp shakily. He leaned down and pressed his lips to her neck, moaning deeply against her.

"What... What the fuck?" Y/n panted when Harry pulled away, her eyes searching his face. She clenched her jaw at the sight of a smug smirk on his face, trying to pull him back to her.

"I'm going to be late for work. I'm sure you can manage, right?" He said while cleaning himself up.

"Harry, you fucking-"

She sighed annoyedly once he left, frustratedly laying back down on the soft mattress of their bed.

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 10:00 PM

"Harry, please..." Y/n gulped, her hips bucking as Harry's fingertips ran up her slit. She tugged at the handcuffs that prevented her from moving, letting out a frustrated groan. That groan quickly turned to a gasp when he pinched her clit softly between his fingers, immediately begging for more.

"Getting frustrated, love? But this is so fun." Harry laughed softly, slowly pushing two fingers into her weepy hole.

"Please. Wanna come." She whimpered in reply, getting more and more desperate.

He had been edging her.

"Yeah? You wanna come?" He asked and she nodded furiously, another desperate plea falling from her wet lips. She gasped and let out a loud moan once he curled his fingers up just right to hit her sweet spot, sinking her teeth into her lower lip. She wanted to come so bad, and she was close to getting that. His fingers thrusted in and out of her, pulling out strings of moans and profanities out of her.

"No! Please." She sobbed once he pulled his fingers away.

"Shh, it's alright. Just gonna edge you a couple more times before you come."

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 9:47 PM

"Harry." Y/n clenched her jaw when his fingers were getting dangerously close to her core. Harry smirked a little and softly gripped her thigh, slightly digging his nails into the soft skin. She placed her hand on top of his and closed her legs a bit tighter in hopes that he would stop, but of course, he didn't.

They were with their friends, eating at a restaurant. Everyone had smiles on their faces as they talked to one another. The food was delicious, too. They were at the restaurant they always went to when they did little get-togethers like this.

"Yes, y/n?" He hummed and pressed an innocent kiss to her cheek.

"Stop it." She whisper-yelled and he frowned softly.

"Stop what? Am I doing something wrong?" He took a bite of food from his plate.

"You're such a brat."

"Am not."

Their argument was cut off by their friend who asked y/n something about her job, a small smile on Harry's face as she glanced at him before proceeding to talk to her friend.