just give me your body

"You just can't get enough, can you?"

Harry simply shook his head in reply, lips turning up into a smile as he moaned in ecstasy. His head was pressed back against his pillow, damp neck bare and just waiting to be mouthed at until there were dark bruises all over it. His hands were gripping the corners of the pillow, his needy moans accompanying the filthy sound of Y/N hitting the back of Harry's thighs over and over.

"Fu-ck." Harry whined brokenly when Y/N suddenly slowed down her pace, grazing over that sweet spot that made his back arch up off of the bed, his thighs trembling just ever so slightly. He felt the heat of her body as she leaned over him, fucking into him so slowly and so deeply, making his brain go so fuzzy he could barely speak, only gasping and whimpering.

"You're so fucking spoiled, you know that? Maybe I've given you too much." Y/N chuckled softly beside Harry's ear and watched his face twist up in pleasure, running a gentle hand up his side to watch him shiver, too.

"Please." He said breathily and Y/N straightened back up, holding Harry's thighs while he wrapped them around her waist, keeping his ankles locked against her lower back so she couldn't pull away too far. "Oh, please, fuck, breed me." He gasped out, too fucked-out to comprehend the words that were coming out of his own mouth, just letting Y/N fuck him until he was a pathetic little puddle.

"Yeah?" Y/N gulped, digging her nails into the soft flesh of Harry's thighs a little, heat licking up her own body after hearing him say that. She groaned softly when he nodded, mumbling 'breed me' again.

"Just wanna give you everything, angel." She murmured, looking down at where her strap fucked in and out of him over and over and where Harry's cock leaked pathetically onto his stomach. "I'll give you what you want."

a/n: i'm doing blurb night over on my tumblr @daaydreamy! this is the first blurb of the night so you could go over there and send me requests! :-)