degradation

"You're such a whore for my pussy, you know that? Always begging for a taste." Y/N groaned, holding Harry's head against her by his curls as he lapped at her pussy. He moaned deeply against her and she let out a moan too because of the vibrations that traveled to her body, throwing her head back.

"Such a talented mouth." She chuckled softly and Harry gripped her thigh a bit tighter, digging his nails into the soft flesh. "Love using your mouth. Love using you for my own pleasure, best thing in the fuckin' world." She moaned, whining when he sucked her clit into his mouth.

Harry opened his eyes to look at his lover's body splayed out in front of him. She tasted sweet on his tongue, trying not to touch himself because she never said he was allowed to. He ran his tongue up her slir, collecting her arousal on his tongue. He moaned against her, gently pushing his tongue into her weepy hole.

"Fuck! Yes, keep doing that!" She cried out, gripping his curls tightly in her hand.

Harry pulled away for a second to breathe and she groaned frustratedly, pulling him back against her. He quickly stuck his tongue out, keeping it flat to lick her over and over again.

"Fuckin' stay there. Make me come."