got caught

"What'd I tell you?" Y/n asked, standing in the doorway of their shared bedroom. Harry was laying with his back against the headboard of the bed, his hand gripping his cock slightly. He gulped visibly, a couple seconds of silence before he answered her.

"Don't touch without your permission." He replied quietly like he was a student and got scolded by a teacher. His black pupils were covering the green in his eyes, a blush going from his face down to his chest as well. His legs were bent upwards a little and she could see a plug nestled in between his cheeks.

"Did you come at all when I was gone?" She asked sternly, tilting her head to the side a little. Y/n worked in the morning and usually came back home at night or sometimes earlier. Harry took a leave today because he wanted to spend the entire night with her. He didn't think she'd be home this early.

"No." He said while shaking his head frantically and she chuckled, walking over to him. She sat down beside his leg and leaned over to look at the plug in his hole.

"Good. Although you're not coming at all tonight, understand?"

"But I haven't come yet." He nearly whined out, closing his legs.

"I know but I told you to wait for me and you didn't. You touched yourself like the slut you are because you couldn't help yourself, isn't that right? Was gonna spoil you tonight with all the things you like but I guess that's not happening anymore." She sighed that last part and his eyes glossed over.

"No, no m'sorry. I promise I won't do it again. Please, m'sorry." He babbled mindlessly, reaching his hand out to grasp her arm gently.

"You promise?"

"Yes. I promise." He replied with a soft smile on his face. He looked so fucking pretty like this.

How could she say no to that?

"Alright baby." She smiled and his body released all it's tension, relaxing from her reply. "When did you put that plug in, hm?" She asked, slightly pulling out the plug and pushing it back in which made him gasp.

"Couple hours after you left." He nearly mumbled and she chuckled, wrapping her hand around his cock. He inhaled sharply and moaned softly when she started stroking him slowly. His brows furrowed in confusion when she opened the nightstand and it seemed like she was looking for something.

"Please." He whined, a vibrator now in her hand.

"Please what?" She asked innocently, spreading his legs wider and he complied, planting his feet onto the mattress firmly.

"U-use it on me." He said breathlessly, her hand that was stroking him going faster. His toes curled and the plug was hitting all the right spots in him too, beads of sweat gathering at his forehead and running down his face. His lips were red and swollen from how much he was biting them and his hair was just all tousled curls.

"Such a greedy little thing." She hummed and he moaned quietly when he heard the low buzz of the vibrator once she turned it on. She placed the head of the vibrator right on his tip and he moaned, he moaned loud, and his hips jumped up from the sudden feeling.

"Fuck. M'gonna come soon." He said in a high-pitched whine, his orgasm hurdling fast towards him.

She only hummed in reply and leaned in to kiss him, her tongue immediately licking into his mouth. She swallowed all of his deep moans that were rumbling from his chest and his muscles were tensing up from the such pleasurable feeling of the plug keeping him full and the vibrator pressed right up against his sensitive tip.

He let out a yelp and a string of curse words mixed with her name when he finally came, some of it spurting up to his chest. He clenched his jaw so hard he thought his teeth would shatter and he rested his forehead against hers, trying to catch his breath as he came down from his incredible high.

"Sit on my face, please." He asked politely, maneuvering to lay on his back comfortably.

"Yeah?" She chuckled, taking all of her clothes off.

"Mhm." He nodded, "Wanna taste you." He smiled eagerly, watching her crawl onto the bed until her wet pussy was right above his face. He licked his lips as he saw her arousal smeared all over her pussy.

He grasped her ass and pulled her down closer, running his tongue along her slit slowly which made her shudder from above him. Her hips jolteda little when he licked directly over her clit before sucking it into his mouth, her hand coming down to tangle in his sweaty locks.

"Fuck baby. Got such a good tongue. Always treat me so good." She moaned and her head lolled back, taking in all the pleasure he was giving her from his talented tongue. He hummed against her, enjoying her taste on his tastebuds. He shook his head slightly, his curls shaking above his head while he buried himself further into her pussy.

"What a whore you are. Always wanting my pussy."

His eyes rolled to the back of his head, his cock getting hard again. She started grinding against his face, using him to get herself off at this point. She was chasing her own high now. She gripped his hair which made him whimper, his tongue prodding into her hole.

"Gonna come on your tongue!" She cried out and gripped his hair harder, her body convulsing from above him as she released all over his tongue and into his mouth. He licked up all of her sweet nectar, humming softly whenever he felt her shiver or hear her whimper.

"You're a dream." She said softly and he beamed happily before leaning in to kiss her. She tasted herself on his tongue, moaning softly into his mouth.

"You're gonna fuck me now, yeah?" She smirked and he blushed while nodding.

"Yes, yeah m'gonna fuck you. Gonna fuck you good and fill you up with my cum." He nodded excitedly, sitting up so she could lie on her back.

He bit his lip when he looked down at her sopping pussy that was mixed with his spit and her cum, thinking about how it would look like with his cum dripping out of her.

"C'mon Harry. Fuck me." She groaned, getting impatient because he was taking too long. He stared off into space while getting lost in his filthy, filthy thoughs.

"Yes. M'sorry angel." He snapped out of his thoughts and apologized, grasping his cock and slowly pushing it into her. He whimpered and gripped her thigh slightly when he finally bottomed out, the plug hitting his spot just right. He placed his thumb right onto her clit and started thrusting hard and deep.

"Yeah Harry, right there, right there!" Her voice got higher and higher pitched with every word she spoke, his cock hitting her sweet spot with every thrust he gave her. He leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth, running his tongue over it and grinding his teeth into it gently. He was moaning wantonly, unable to contain them anymore because of the feeling of her tight and soft walls squeezing him.

"Come all over my cock please. Wanna come too. You feel so fuckin' good, can't take it anymore. Have to come." He said desperately into her ear, spreading her legs wider until she couldn't spread them any farther.

His pleading words caused the coil to snap and her climax finally hit her in shockwaves. She squeezed and clenched around him so hard that he cried out and came in her, his hips stuttering as he coated her walls white.

"O-oh baby. Felt so fuckin' good to come in you." He rasped out and collapsed onto her, hearing her grunt as she felt his entire weight on her. He mumbled a soft 'sorry' and rolled off of her, now laying on his back.

"God I love you so much." She laughed softly and cuddled up to him. She felt his cum dripping out of her, her hand coming down to scoop some up onto her finger. She brought it in between their faces and he grasped her wrist, taking her finger into his mouth to suck his own cum off of it.

"You truly are a dream. And we're not done yet."