look so innocent after such a sinful act

"Lay on your back." Y/n ordered and he scooted to the other side of the bed so he wouldn't fall into a pool of his own come. He licked his raw lips at the sight of the strap-on dildo she was wearing, covered in lube and some of his spit.

He was getting hard again, his cock laying on his stomach. His cheeks were wet from tears and his entire face was flushed and sweaty. She edged him a couple times before letting him come to make the experience even more intense. She bent his knees upwards a little and looked at his sore hole, an excited grin spreading across her face.

"Aww look at you, getting hard again for me. How pathetic. You're gonna come a couple more times for me tonight. Pathetic little slut, my little fucktoy, right darling?" She said sweetly and he gulped, nodding in reply with a small 'yes'.

He opened his mouth in a silent scream, feeling her push in the silicone dildo into him again. The feeling of it stretching him out again made more sweat break out from his hairline and run down his face. The slight burn made it even better, whimpering and shivering from the painful but blissful sensation.

"Hurts doesn't it? But you're enjoying it." She chuckled and started thrusting gently, rolling his sensitive balls in her palm. His back arched a little and a shaky moan slipped from his lips. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, feeling like he was in total euphoria. His eyes closed and all he could see was darkness and weird shapes and colors.

"I wish you could see yourself right now, fuck. Harry Styles getting fucked in the ass by his girlfriend and making him come over and over again." She cooed and started thrusting faster, aiming for his prostate with every thrust.

"M'so lucky. So lucky to have you." He panted raggedly, a loud groan coming from his throat. She moaned from all of the pornographic sounds he was making, her arousal dripping down her thighs.

She wrapped his legs around her waist, ankles locking together behind her back. She bent over him and ran her hand down his sweaty torso slowly, ever so gently dragging her nails down it too to get him even more riled up. She was grinding her hips against him, the tip of the dildo rubbing against his prostate perfectly.

"Open your eyes for me, love." She whispered softly and he opened those pretty green eyes of his. His eyes scanned over her face, a smug smile on her face. She thrusted gently which made him gasp and whimper softly, throwing his head back against the pillows.

"Can I touch you? Please?" He asked politely and she nodded, his left hand coming up to cup her left breast. He always loved her tits. They fit perfectly in his hand and he loved watching her nipples pebble from his feathery touch.

"Oh god. M'gonna- I'm-" He cried out, his cock blurting out precum onto his tummy.

"You're gonna come again? Go ahead baby." She wrapped his hand around his cock and tugged at him once before watching him come again. His back arched up, his own hitting hers a little. Her hand left his cock as he was coming, his cock twitching and spurting warm cum onto his tummy. She was mesmerized from the sight, her lips parting.

He was babbling nonsensically at this point, making out a couple curse words and loud shouts of her name but that's all she could decipher. His chest was heaving after, whimpering loudly when she touched his soft and sensitive cock, stroking him gently. She let go of his cock after a bit and scooped up some of his cum on her fingers, guiding it into his mouth. She roughly shoved her fingers into his mouth, making him whimper in surprise but hum after tasting that familiar taste on his tongue.

"As if you couldn't get any better, Christ." She purred and he hummed appreciatively while looking at her with wide and pretty green eyes.

"You're gonna come for me 2 more times, alright? I know you will 'cause you're my good boy." She praised.