masochist

"Oh, please." Harry whimpered, placing his hand on top of Y/N's as she teased him over his panties, barely giving him any stimulation or pleasure, and instead frustration. He would try to move his hips up a little to grind against her hand, but she would always pull it away, causing him to groan or whine or even sob because all he wanted was for her to touch him properly. His cock had been leaking so much while she was teasing him that the front of his panties were wet, and she would use the stickiness to rub her fingers against him.

"No touching, you know that." Y/N said calmly with a little firmness in her voice and Harry reluctantly pulled his hand away. He could feel his heart thrum against his chest faster when she pulled his panties to the side gently, jumping a little from the sudden coolness (when did they ever get so wet?), and melting into the bed as she slowly pushed a finger inside of him.

Harry was now mumbling, so quiet Y/N couldn't even hear him.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, 've been so good, thank you. Thank you, th-thank you, I'll be good."

•••

"Stop! Stop, stop, stop, oh g-god, fuck." Harry's hand had reached down between his thighs to wrap his fingers around Y/N's wrist, because she wouldn't stop rubbing his prostate with the pads of her fingers and he was so, so sensitive from the multiple (only two, actually) orgasms he already had. His cock had been denied to soften because of Y/N's torturous fingers, and despite all his pleas and sobs, he would still lightly grind against her fingers or ride them, shaky breaths slipping past his lips and tears gathering in his eyes from sensitivity.

"C'mon, you're alright." Y/N's voice was still so calm and it relaxed Harry a little, but his body was still so tense. She gently peeled his fingers off of her wrist and held his hand instead so he could squeeze it, laughing a little from how squirmy and noisy Harry had gotten.

"I'm g-" Harry cut himself off with a wet gasp and a 'ngh' for a second, "I'm gonna come. Am I good? Am I being good?"

"The best, love."

a/n: guess what color his panties were