subspace

"Can you come back to me, hm?"

Harry had fallen into subspace after they had a rough night of sex and Y/N was there to coax him out of it. They were in a warm bath with a couple candles lit to keep light in the room, the flames swaying from side to side as it burned the wick. The water was soapy and had bubbles at the surface, their movements creating ripples and small waves. The water had a nice scent to it due to the soap Y/N had poured into it, it was one of Harry's favorites.

"I don't know."

Harry's voice was soft and mellow, just barely echoing around the bathroom. All he knew was that Y/N was there with him, her touch was on his skin, and that was all he wanted at the moment. It felt like his head was in the clouds, all foggy and floaty.

"That's okay."

Harry had a habit of being too shy to ask for what he needed whenever he was in subspace, so Y/N always had to remind him that it was just her there with him and that he could tell her whatever he wanted. Whenever Harry heard that, a feeling overcame him, one that made him feel all warm inside. It was a comfortable feeling, one that he wanted to feel for the rest of his life.

Harry would only be in subspace for a little while and Y/N always managed to coax him out of that state. She would care for him and shower him with affection, smiling whenever he smiled. It was kind of comforting to see Harry like that because he would be so vulnerable with her.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

a/n: this was requested by @Darcy_Styles! i'm so sorry for taking so long, i'm really slow with requests :( but hopefully this was okay!!