the perfect mixture of soft and rough

"You're so pretty."

Harry moaned softly at the praise, cheeks warming up to a lovely light pink color. It made Y/N chuckle softly and she leaned in a bit closer, nosing at his cheek gently while fucking him dumb with her strap. Her thrusts were harsh and deep, eliciting loud whines and moans and whimpers from the boy beneath her, and god did she love it. She loved listening to his sweet sounds, feeling his skin on hers, praising him so much he would get flustered, making him feel good and pleasured and loved—she loved to do many things with him.

"My pretty boy, hm?" Her voice was soft, unlike the sounds carelessly slipping past his lips. She moved down a bit and pressed her lips to his neck, thankful that he tilted his head back against the pillows when he felt her, granting her more access to his skin. She kissed and licked and nipped at the damp, sweaty skin of his neck, leaving a few marks as well.

Harry felt fuzzy, like his brain was the static you see on the TV. He felt so warm and nice inside, like flowers were growing inside of him and were starting to bloom on his skin as well. It felt like he was in a dream, except everything that was happening was happening and it was all real, but it still felt so... dreamy. He felt hot everywhere, feeling small sparks of electricity hit different parts of his body.

"Does it feel good?" She asked calmly, bringing a sense of serenity to Harry's mind.

"So good." He replied breathlessly, clinging onto her body so tightly because he was afraid she'd pull away.

"Always so perfect for me." She murmured, thrusting into him just right and nudging his sweet spot, making him whine from the feeling. She smiled a little because she knew she found it, fucking into him as best she could so she could keep stimulating that spot that made him whine and tremble.

"You're so good to me." He gasped out, "Too good."