new

"Mm..." Harry hummed, threading his fingers through Y/N's hair. He leaned his head back, taking in the sweet pleasure of her mouth around him. He thrusted up into her mouth a little, causing her to gag softly around him. He moaned softly, his grip getting tighter on her hair.

"Just like that, baby." Harry breathed, letting out a soft whimper upon feeling her tongue swirl around his tip.

Harry sunk his front teeth into his lower lip, groaning softly.

Y/N pulled off for a second, stroking him slowly with her hand. She licked up the underside of his cock up to his tip, tonguing his slit gently. She heard him moan loudly, feeling him give her hair a gentle tug. She gripped his thigh softly, enclosing her lips around his tip.

"Fuck." Harry whispered under his breath, "Please." He whimpered softly.

"Please what?" Y/N teased, her voice soft. "What do you want, hm?" She rubbed his thigh gently and Harry even whimpered at that. She was still stroking him slowly, his cock hard and throbbing in her hand.

"Fingers, please. Want your fingers please." He blurted out, his mind too fuzzy to care about what he just said. He whimpered helplessly when she stopped moving her hand, opening his eyes to look down at her.

"Say that again."

Harry suddenly got shy when he realized what he said, his mouth open but no words coming out of it. He bit his lip instead, his cheeks burning in a shade of pretty pink. Harry wanted to curl into a ball and hide himself from Y/N because he couldn't believe that he just said that to her. Sure, he did want her fingers in him, but he thought that he would tell her in a more conversational way, not like this.

"C'mon, don't be all shy now, H." She chuckled softly, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Harry's shifted his hips, gathering the courage in him to tell her again.

"Want your fingers, please." Harry replied quietly, his voice barely even audible. Y/N heard him though, murmuring a soft "good boy" before starting to stroke him again. Harry let out a gasp and moaned softly, the pleasure easing into his body again.

Y/N stuck two of her fingers into her mouth, suckling on them softly to get them wet. She listened to his soft moans and gasps as she did, gently squeezing his base from time to time to hear him get a little louder.

His knee was now bent up and his foot was firmly placed on the couch, his legs spread wide for her.

"Where do you want my fingers, hm?" Y/N asked him, teasing him, "Here?" She touched his tip gently and he jumped, timidly shaking his head.

"Where, then?" She asked Harry, gently squeezing his base which made him whimper. He still didn't say anything, too embarrassed to tell her where. She knew where, but she wanted the words to come out of his mouth. She wanted him to say it himself, to tell her exactly what he wanted so she could give it to him.

"Please." Was all he said because he knew that she knew where he wanted her most, too. He was starting to get desperate and impatient, just wanting her to give him what he wants already.

"Please what? Need to tell me, baby."

"You know where I want them."

Y/N only hummed, trailing her fingers closer and closer to where he wanted them. She was still giving him slow strokes, but now also circling his hole. He gasped at the touch, lolling his head back against the couch cushions.

"Yes! There, right there." Harry moaned, although wanting more from her. He closed his eyes, spreading his legs wider for her. He bit his lower lip, trying to contain the gasps and whimpers coming from his throat.

He's always wanted this. He's tried it himself, but he wanted Y/N to do it to him because it would ultimately be better. He always imagines that it's Y/N doing that to him whenever he's doing to himself. He's always wanted to try it with her, but he's always been too shy to tell her because she might think that he's weird or something for liking that. So he's always been limited to doing it to himself.

"Here?" Y/N chuckled softly, pushing a fingertip in. He nodded furiously in reply, moaning unbashedly because she's finally doing it to him.

"Fuck, more please." Harry begged and she slowly eased her finger into him, letting him get adjusted to the feeling before gently starting to thrust it in and out. Harry was in pieces, drowning in the feeling. It felt like he was melting, whimpering softly from how it felt.

"More. Can take it." Harry murmured.

"Yeah?" Y/N smiled softly, gently easing a second finger into him. He nodded again, his breaths coming in short pants. He was getting so loud, starting to get unbelievably close. He couldn't help it, he had been waiting for that for so long and he was finally getting it.

"How does it feel?" Y/N asked him, scissoring her fingers gently. She ran her thumb over his tip too and he gasped shakily, his stomach clenching because his high was tumbling towards him.

"So good. So fuckin' good." Harry moaned in reply, "Thank you, thank you." He then slurred out.

Y/N only chuckled softly at his state, thrusting her fingers in and out of him at the right pace. She thrusted her fingers in him deep enough and she hit his spot, watching his back arch up with a groan falling from his lips. She honestly wished that she told him that he wanted this a long time ago because honestly, she was enjoying it.

"I'm gonna come. O-oh, fuck!" Harry whined, his hips stuttering as they thrusted up into her hand. He was letting out a loud string of curses as he came all over her first, the pleasure coming in waves as they crashed over him. He closed his legs when she hit his spot again, whimpering from the sensitivity. But Y/N spread his legs again, giving him a couple more strokes before finally taking her hand away.

"We should do that more often, don't you think?"

a/n : im sorry i love him :( feedback is always appreciated! love u