pretty little skirt

"Want it harder, please." Harry groaned softly, wanting Y/N to fuck him harder and faster rather than slow and gentle. He always liked it a little more rough. He liked seeing bruises being left on his skin and faint, red marks going down his skin. Plus, Y/N was going at a painfully slow pace, which was barely enough to make him come.

"You want it harder, baby?" She asked him with a soft chuckle leaving her lips, gripping Harry's hips. Her strap was buried deep inside of him, her hips flush against his ass. She still wasn't moving a single inch, which made him a little annoyed, starting to grind against her a little in hopes of getting himself off.

"Please."

Y/N saw how he was grinding against her now and stopped him, pulling out and just barely staying inside of him, before thrusting back into him deeply. It knocked a loud moan out of Harry, and he gripped the sheets tightly. That was exactly what he was looking for, and now all he wanted was to have more of it. He dropped his head and closed his eyes, letting out soft 'ah's' as Y/N started to fuck him hard and fast, just like he wanted.

"Is this what you wanted? To be fucked like a whore?" She asked him breathlessly, gripping his hips a little tighter. She pushed the skirt he was wearing a little higher, getting a nice view of her strap fucking in and out of him quickly.

"Y-yeah."

a/n: gonna be posting the blurbs from last night's blurb night here!