sinking slowly

Harry was quivering.

He looked both so innocent but still so sinful. The sounds slipping past his soft lips were maddening and could drive you insane. The sweat gathering on his skin made you want to dart your tongue out and lick it all up. His body was so soft, perfect for your hands to greedily grope at wherever. His hand was holding onto Y/N's for dear life, letting out small 'oh's' with every sensation that was brought to his body.

The red marks and bruises starting to form on Harry's soft hips were enough to make Y/N lose it as she watched her friend's fingers dig into his skin. Harry, the sweet thing, absolutely loved it. He loved feeling the bite of his blunt nails digging into his flesh, feeling him press against the marks that had already started to form. Even the burn of him stretching him out as he slowly pushed into him got him off, yet he was also so, so sensitive. With almost every touch he would whimper and make a quiet noise, Y/N and her friend wanted to do this forever. Just ruining a precious little angel, watching him quiver beneath their touch.

"Be careful." Y/N chastised her friend, brows furrowed and he only huffed back.

"P-please." Harry said breathily.

"Please what?"

"Please keep going." He gasped out, "I enjoy it."

The man behind him groaned.

God, Harry was so addictive. He didn't seem real. The way his muscles flexed and the way your fingers could sink into his skin was so mesmerizing. Y/N could probably touch Harry for hours, just feeling him, feeling his precious body all over.

a/n: no i didn't post this on ash wednesday what are you talking about. also sorry i was wrong the last time, this is the actual one hundredth chapter! thank you so much for reading!!!