warmth

Harry was quiet when he was in subspace.

So when Harry first fell face first into that headspace, both of them were confused and a little shocked. Y/N had researched about it, of course, in case he ever did fall into subspace from rough scenes and whatnot, but it was still a little surprising when he did actually get into subspace. He hadn't been very vocal, and it took a little time, but eventually they got it. He even dropped once because his week was so bad and he was so stressed, all he wanted to do was to fall into her arms and let the tears fall.

Usually after long and rough scenes, Y/N would usually give Harry some water or tea to rehydrate himself (or soothe his throat, whenever... you know) and a small snack, whether it would be fruits they would share in bed or a granola bar. Then afterwards, since Harry tended to be more clingy and handsy, they would just lie in bed until they eventually dozed off and slept peacefully. They would chat a little so Harry was more clear-minded and joke around a bit, usually while he was nuzzled into her body and her fingers were running through his hair soothingly.

"I really needed that." Harry murmured quietly, head lying on Y/N's chest while she twirled strands of his hair around her fingers. "Thank you."

She snorted, "You're really still thanking me, after all this time? You don't have to, you know."

"I know..." He flushed a little, "But still. I love you."

"I love you too. You're welcome for the anal beads, I guess."

"Oh, shut up." Harry grew even brighter red and hid his face in her chest, making her laugh loudly.

Y/N's presence was so bright and warm, Harry was sure it was all he needed.

a/n: aftercare is ALWAYS important 🫶