live on tour

a/n : going to be posting blurbs from blurb night that happened on tumblr!

"Been working really hard, haven't you?" Y/N moaned, bouncing up and down Harry's cock. Her hand was around his neck, squeezing enough to send a rush to his head. Her other hand was on his shoulder, digging her nails into his skin while feeling Harry fill her up over and over again.

Harry could only nod in reply, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Answer me. Use your words." She let go of his neck for a second, smoothing her thumb over his lower lip.

"Y-yes, yes I've been working really hard these past months. Needed to blow off some steam." Harry panted, trying his hardest not to thrust up into her because she told him not to.

Harry wanted Y/N to be on top. He wanted her to be in control. He wanted to be at her mercy. God, he would even beg for her if she wanted to. She would do everything perfectly. The filthy words that left her mouth would go straight to his head and he would tuck them somewhere in his brain to remember them. Her movements were always graceful; effortless. The way she would look, too. She would always look so pretty. He loved it when she was leaning over him, her pretty eyes staring into his as she pleasured him.

"Good boy." She moaned softly, bringing her one hand down to rub her clit.

"Can I touch you? Please, I wanna touch you."

"Yeah, go ahead, sweetheart."

He pushed her hand away and replaced it with his own, rubbing her clit quickly to get her closer to an orgasm. She couldn't help but let out a soft whine into the warm and thick air surrounding them, pushing her thumb between his pink lips. He suckled on her thumb, closing his eyes as he tasted her arousal on his tongue.

"You always look so pretty on stage, you know? And you sound so good, darling."