my only angel

"Don't cover your mouth."

Harry had his hand over his mouth, trying to muffle his noises and hopefully the words that could accidentally slip out without him noticing, saving him from the humiliation. His face was flushed and his other hand was gripping the sheets for dear life, squirming from Y/N's torturous touch, his back curving upwards, pressing his body down onto the bed even further.

"Why are you covering your mouth?" She chuckled softly, leaning over Harry to gently take his hand off of his mouth, intertwining their fingers instead and pressing his hand against the bed firmly, keeping it there so she could hear all the pretty little sounds slipping from his lips. "Don't be embarrassed, angel. I wanna hear you."

"I'm-I'm sorry- I just..." He panted out, whimpering when she swiped her thumb over his tip swiftly, fucking up into her hand.

"What? Is something wrong?" Her brows furrowed in confusion and Harry swiftly started shaking his head furiously, gulping dryly.

"I just... I don't wanna say anything embarrassing." He admitted quietly, heartbeat pounding in his ears and blood rushing to his face. Y/N smiled, leaning down to press her lips against Harry's, kissing him so hungrily, like she was starving and Harry was the first thing she had in months.

"God, you're so precious." She mumbled against his lips, pressing her forehead against his after pulling away. "Don't be shy, yeah? I wanna hear you."