needy

"You asked for this." Y/n said through gritted teeth, looking at Harry's body splayed in front of her as she straddled his thighs. He only whimpered in response, squirming under her touch. He was being rather needy while they were out today and now he's getting what he wanted. He was on his way to orgasm 3 while she was stroking him at a fast pace.

"Please," He gulped and threw his head back against the pillows, "I'm so sensitive." He whimpered helplessly.

"I know. That's the whole point, love." She chuckled, thumbing at his very sensitive tip that was leaking precum steadily. Her other hand was fondling with his balls, squeezing and tugging at them gently.

"Fuck!" He yelled out, feeling that same sensation in his tummy that was telling him that he was getting close again. He was sweating profusely and he was panting heavily. There was a deep blush that went from his cheeks down to his chest. His hips were jerking and he was fucking up into her small hand, chasing his high.

"M'gonna come!" He whimpered embarrassingly and she came down to take his right nipple into her mouth, running her tongue over the sensitive bud and biting it gently.

He nearly screamed when he came for a third time. His cum coated her fist and his tummy, some of it landing on his chest. Tears have been rolling down his cheeks since his second orgasm. He sniffled and she pecked his raw lips softly, looking at his glossy green eyes.

"Such a good boy, baby." She smiled he sniffled. She took her hand away from his sensitive cock to give him a break and brought her hands up to wipe his tears away, whispering praises while he was basking in all of the sweet affection she was giving him. She fixed the pillow underneath his head and pushed his sweaty curls away from his sweaty forehead.

"Can you come one more time for me, Haz?" She asked softly and he whined, burying his face in her neck. He calmed down and relaxed a bit during the little break she gave him after his orgasm.

"Don't whine pet." She tutted at him and wrapped her hand around his cock once again, seeing him jolt a little and blush all over again. She started off slow this time, running her hand up and down the silky skin of his cock.

He moaned softly when she wrapped her lips around his sensitive nipple again, biting it to get the small nub all puffy and red. She soon pulled away from his nipple and looked down at his cock, watching him harden again in her hand. She was in awe of how pretty his cock looked with veins pulsing around it and precum starting to bubble at his slit.

She used her other hand to pinch his left nipple as she stroked him. He gasped at the feeling and arched his back, her hand starting to get faster to really get him going. She leaned down and took the pink tip into her mouth, suckling on it softly and heard him groan from above her.

She wanted to taste his cum again. She wanted it to go down her throat so it burned when she swallowed. Her cheeks were hollowed a little as she kept sucking on his tip like it was a lollipop. She was still stroking him, weak whimpers and desperate moans going through her ears like it was the best music she's ever heard in her life.

She pulled off and placed kitten licks all over his hard cock, running her tongue up and down the prominent vein and the underside of his cock. She tongued at his slit, tasting salty precum on her tastebuds. She moaned softly from the taste that lingered on her tongue and kept stroking him, going a bit faster than she was before.

"Aww, are y'close again baby?" She teased and leaned down to peck his nose, making him whimper and grip the sheets tighter. His knuckles were turning white from how tight he was gripping the sheets and sunk his teeth into his bottom lip to stifle the sounds he was making.

"Yes, yes. Gonna come so hard again." He choked out and nodded furiously, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. His back was arching up off of the bed but she kept him grounded, placing her hand on his hip to keep him in place as she tried to make him come one last time.

"C'mon baby. Come." She said he groaned loudly when she took his tip into her mouth again, releasing into her mouth and down her throat. She hummed around his cock which made his hips jerk up from the vibrations she caused.

"Please," He begged, "No more." He whined and she pulled off of his cock, swallowing his cum down her throat. She let go of his super sensitive cock as well and peppered his face with kisses, him melting beneath her and sighing softly.

He took her wrist and guided her hand to his mouth, taking two of her fingers into his mouth for comfort. He tasted his own cum on his tongue and moaned around her digits, suckling on them and running his tongue through the gaps between her fingers to clean off the cum.

"Alright that's enough. Gotta clean you up bubs." She whispered and he only nodded in reply, too tired to even speak at this point. She got up from the bed and grapped a small towel before going back over to him to wipe all of the cum off of him. She ran the towel over his puffy nipples and a weak whimper slipped from his lips.

"Y'need to get up Har. So you can put some clothes on." She said and he didn't move from his comfy spot on the bed. She went over to the closet and grabbed a clean pair of boxers and a shirt for him while she grabbed one of his shirts for herself and a pair of soft panties.

She got dressed first and turned around to see the seemingly 6 foot giant still laying on the bed.

"Why aren't you getting up?" She asked, running her knuckles over his cheekbone.

"M'legs don't work." He said simply and she chuckled, helping him sit up.

"Can you put clothes on please?" She said, handing him a pair of boxers and he nodded as he took them. She watched as he put his legs through the holes of the boxers and ran them up his legs to his thighs, lifting his hips up a little to get the fabric over his bum. She handed him the shirt next and he put in on quickly, laying back down on the bed.

She laid down beside him and his hands were immediately tugging at her shirt, trying to get it off.

"What are you doing puppy?" She asked curiously, watching him paw at her shirt and kept trying to get it off.

"Take your shirt off please." Was all he said and she did take off her shirt, placing it on the empty spot of the bed behind her.

He hummed before taking her nipple into his mouth, running his tongue over her nipple and closed his eyes. She closed her eyes as well and ran her fingers through his messy brown curls, just feeling him suck on her nipple as he quickly drifted off to sleep. She fell asleep as well with her hand still in his hair and his lips still around her nipple.