missed you

"Missed you so much, baby." Harry sighed into Y/N's mouth, placing his hands on her hips as he tilted his head to the side a little, trying to deepen the kiss. His cheeks were already flushed and he seemed so worked up already, despite only having gone through the front door of their home. He had dropped all of his stuff on the floor as soon as he came in and immediately pressed his lips against Y/N's once his eyes landed on her. His hands were on her cheeks, kissing her desperately, as if he hadn't seen her in years.

"Yeah? How much?" She chuckled softly, pulling away from the kiss, Harry had to hold back a whine. He was a little out of breath and it was amusing to see, looking right into his doe-like eyes. She missed him lots as well, of course, but he hadn't been gone for that long. She never knew he would get so needy.

"So much, please." He said in a whiny tone, wrapping his arms around her waist instead to pull her closer. "Couldn't stop thinking about you the entire time. Wanted you there with me so bad." He said softly and she hummed, a smile tugging at her lips. She kissed the corner of his mouth and he tried to fully press his lips against hers, but she pulled away again. He was so jittery, so eager to have his hands on her again, he just couldn't help himself.

"I missed you too, baby." She smiled, giving him a chaste kiss. "Missed me that bad, huh? You're all over me like a puppy." She chuckled.

"Just..." He hesitated, "Just want you t'touch me, please? Need you so bad." It was like he was putty and he was just letting her play with him. He was willing to beg at this point, just so, so gone for her.

"That's what you want?" She tilted her head to the side a little, "You don't wanna tell me about what happened when you were away? I'm curious, you know."

"C'mon, please, after?"

"Did it go well?" She murmured, leaning in to press a kiss to his jaw.

"Yeah..." He said breathily and he closed his eyes when she started kissing down his neck. "Fuck." He said under his breath, inhaling sharply when she nipped at his sweet spot.

"C'mon, keep going. Tell me how it went."

a/n: close your eyes